“A Nice Change of Pace”

Outback Trail Rides
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We decided to do something a little different and booked a one hour trail ride into the coastal hills with Outback. The wranglers were all very friendly and helpful. (Well worth leaving them a nice tip at the end of the ride.) The horses were all very well trained, cooperative and easy to ride. A good time without over doing it on time and energy.

6  Thank Callmechuck
There are newer reviews for Outback Trail Rides

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was needing info from OBTR so I called and left a message , when I didn't get a call back two days later I called again. No answer, not even a machine this time. So I emailed, still no response. I gave up after two more tries on the phone. Disappointed.

7  Thank Vida67
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I loved this...magical adventure! Im so glad we decided to go on a trail ride....Ill never forget how beautiful it was! I would say spend a little more and go on the longer ride....its beautiful to ride along the edge of the cliff and look out at the ocean!

2  Thank trish c
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

This was a treat. My wife and I had Mick as a guide and took the sunset ride. The rolling hills, live cattle, incredible vistas, and the ocean view at sunset was simply incredible and will provide lasting memories. Mick has many good stories on the way, and I rode out on Billy the Black. Horses are some of the best condition I've seen for a commercial riding stable. Well fed with good coats.

Le me know if you find this helpful as I know you'll enjoy it. Price is competitive with other places that have much more limited views.

4  Thank J-J W
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I have been out with a few companies, and this is by far the best because it's not a one size fits all. They really do base it off of your riding experience.

We had a great time and the views are second to none and we will go back and ride with them again.

1  Thank globetrotterEastern