“Amazing Views”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Amazing Views”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I took the trail that went into the mountains -- BREATHTAKING! The views overlooking the entire area were just beautiful. There were several lookout spots for the postcard pictures. Even though it was spring, the air was chilly because it was very windy. Dress in layers and be prepared for whatever the weather offers.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ursula G

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Nice Change of Pace”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We decided to do something a little different and booked a one hour trail ride into the coastal hills with Outback. The wranglers were all very friendly and helpful. (Well worth leaving them a nice tip at the end of the ride.) The horses were all very well trained, cooperative and easy to ride. A good time without over doing it on time and energy.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Callmechuck
Cambria, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Response please”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I was needing info from OBTR so I called and left a message , when I didn't get a call back two days later I called again. No answer, not even a machine this time. So I emailed, still no response. I gave up after two more tries on the phone. Disappointed.

Visited August 2012
7 Thank Vida67
santa barbar a
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“loved it”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I loved this...magical adventure! Im so glad we decided to go on a trail ride....Ill never forget how beautiful it was! I would say spend a little more and go on the longer ride....its beautiful to ride along the edge of the cliff and look out at the ocean!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank trish c
Santa Maria, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Most beautiful ranch ride!”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

This was a treat. My wife and I had Mick as a guide and took the sunset ride. The rolling hills, live cattle, incredible vistas, and the ocean view at sunset was simply incredible and will provide lasting memories. Mick has many good stories on the way, and I rode out on Billy the Black. Horses are some of the best condition I've seen for a commercial riding stable. Well fed with good coats.

Le me know if you find this helpful as I know you'll enjoy it. Price is competitive with other places that have much more limited views.

Visited June 2013