Cambria Palms Motel(Cambria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$192
US$147
Moonstone Landing(Cambria)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$245
Cambria Pines Lodge(Cambria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$258
Pelican Inn & Suites(Cambria)
US$285
FogCatcher Inn(Cambria)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$392
US$333
El Colibri Hotel and Spa(Cambria)
US$276
Oceanpoint Ranch(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$227
Oceanpoint Ranch
All reviewshard boiled eggslocal coffeerooftop deckcomplimentary bikesbeach themebeach cruisersgreat coffee and breakfastcool decorassortment of pastriesalmond milkacross the streetthoughtful detailsfresh feelboutique motelthe general managersurf breakworth a return visit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just stayed the one night on our way south. Love what they have done with this 60’s motel right on the beach front The decor is great and our room,although not huge, was very nice with added little touches. Bikes were a bonus
Breakfast was ok. It would be good to have some type of cereal such as granola or muesli as a healthy option v. the American propensity for all things sweet at breakfast. However there was a fruit bowl. There were jugs of coffee and although there were teabags it was a bit of a challlenge to get hot water. Saw a couple of other guests struggle with this too

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CambriaBeachLodge, General Manager at Cambria Beach Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Wes13,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Cambria Beach Lodge. It is our pleasure to provide a comfortable and thoughtful vacation experience here on Moonstone Beach. I greatly value your feedback about the breakfast service and will be reviewing to ensure we are providing the best possible experience for all of our guests.

Most expressly,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have ever wished to have your own retreat sanctuary to replenish and rejuvenated?
Well that’s how I feel about Cambria Beach Lodge...it’s a place where you’re greeted with authentic warmth at check in, the reception team’s joy is contagious...such amazing openness and authenticity, very personable...the ambience is total bliss, and the rooms are impeccable!
The lobby is inviting...a warm fireplace wall to wall windows to view the magnificence of Moonstone Beach’s boardwalk and vast Pacific Ocean...
The place feels congruent to Cambria’s charm, using the elements of wood and nature in their decor to enhance the experience of being there.
The light continental breakfast is AMAZING!!!
I took pictures when I saw it, so inviting with quality of choices...for me how food is presented is as important as how it tastes, and their nutritional value. Top notch! Creative display, every detail is harmonized ... even the wooden spoons and knifes instead of plastic..
I was so impressed I took pictures... I’ve travelled around a lot, and have been disappointed often...so I was impressed!!!

I slept soundly...the beds are VERY comfortable,
and from my room windows i could see the ocean, outside I had my pick of bicycles...also I spent two evenings up on the deck watching the sunset cozy with a warm blanket and in comfortable lounge chairs...a few early mornings as well, reading and listening to their unique pick soundtrack (I was delighted and wanted to know how I could access it on my music...sadly it’s the owners own pick) phenomenal taste!!!
I wrote and journaled for hours on the deck...
I could go on and on...Cambria Beach Lodge is the place for me to relax, rest, replenish, and find inspiration...time and time again...
Thank you all, from reception to housekeeping and staff!!!
I’m grateful that you are always true to your Mission and Vision!!!
I give you 10 stars
Monika M Lazo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
CambriaBeachLodge, General Manager at Cambria Beach Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Monika,

On behalf of the entire team here at Cambria Beach Lodge, we are so grateful for the opportunity to host you and help create such a wonderful experience. We couldn't agree more about the sanctuary feel of our property, with the ocean just steps away, expansive views from our common areas, and of course the blissful ambiance. As a team, we work to create this experience for all of our guests and are completely delighted to know how much you valued your time here.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback and praise to our team!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Mind you we were here in March so the weather was a little touch and go, but that’s usually the case in most coastal cities in California. We didn’t mind at all because we live Cambria and make the trip from LA at least twice a year.

This as our first time staying at the Cambria Beach Lodge and we just loved it. There are rooms on the left and right when you pull in. We stayed in the last room on the left side of the motel, where you share just one wall. The rooms have recently been remodeled and were super clean and designed in a rustic beach style. Big comfy king bed with wood floors and nice big windows to let the ocean breeze in.

There’s a common perch area upstairs that you can take in a sunset while sipping your favorite wine. It’s a great view and comes with several lounge chairs to share.

The lodge serves a decent and homemade breakfast complete with breads, fruits, tea and coffee.

We really enjoyed our 3 night stay here and highly recommend Cambria Beach Lodge as your place to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Samantha,

Thank you most expressly or your recent return stay at Cambria Beach Lodge! It was a pleasure having you back for another great stay, and we're glad the weather was a bit sunnier this time!

Thank you for mentioning our remodeled rooms and beautiful views. We take great pride in offering clean and comfortable accommodations that inspire the California adventure and exploration of our scenic surroundings.

We'll certainly be excited to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved our stay at Cambria Beach Lodge. We stayed there for 1 night while driving on the Pacific Coast Highway.
Firstly Cambria was such an wonderful surprise. One of the places we loved most during our California trip. It's such a pretty little town, where we found amazing food (try the French restaurant in the town center) and a cafe with great coffee. The views are amazing and the hotel Lodge provides bikes you can ride to the town center or on the coast. We love that too. Try to be in front of the hotel at sunset to see the ocean and the sky - it's a truly beautiful experience.
Regarding the hotel, we could have not wished for more. It is a motel style accommodation and could be considered pretty basic, but it really offers all the comfort we wished for. It is very clean, with a lovely beach-style interior design, a big bathroom, parking spot and offers a light breakfast. Maybe for the breakfast I would have appreciated some bread and butter, but overall it was ok.
The view from the lobby or the terrace are amazing and the bikes are just a plus.
Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Dayaya and greetings from Cambria!

On behalf of our entire team, we are so pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Beach Lodge! It is our sincere pleasure to provide this type of experience here on the Central Coast, and we love that you were able to enjoy the bicycles, great food in town, and of course our world-class sunset views from the Lodge.

We know how important breakfast is and are proud to offer fresh baked lemon ginger bread, pumpkin walnut bread, and croissants, as well as fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, fresh orange juice, and locally roasted coffee. While we do provide butter and jam for the breads, we'll certainly take your feedback and consider if there are other baked goods we could offer as well.

Overall, thank you again for the great review about our amazing property- we're so proud to help create this type of holiday experience for our guests!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Lovely location, super cute rooms, lovely toiletries and extras. You could tell the hotel and design had been really well thought out. Lady on reception was lovely, really enjoyed the little seating area overlooking the ocean. Very peaceful and a lovely stop on the way. We also were placed in the disabled room which meant it was much larger than the others, great bonus except we couldn't park right outside - but definitely not an issue.

One tiny thing was I didn't like not having a table or charging point on my side of the bed as it was pushed up against the window. Could be an issue for some couples.

Also, a great stop off but I did think Cambria was lacking slightly. I appreciate it is a tiny town but there were really only two restaurants that looked worth eating in (we ate in the mexican - it was really good and reasonably priced), and really not a lot going on elsewhere. I know some people would love that, but I kind of expected a little bit more for such a stop off tourist trap.

Overall the hotel is definitely worth a stay if you're heading up or down the 101.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Beach Lodge. We love focusing on the details and ensuring our guests have a memorable stay here on the central coast!