“Great 90 minute Massage as a Treat!”
Review of Therapy by the Sea

Therapy by the Sea
More attraction details
Owner description: We have set high standards in regard to our customer service because we want you to have the optimal spa experience. Conveniently located on Main Street in Cambria, just minutes away from Hearst Castle. We have a comprehensive spa menu that includes several styles of massage therapy, replenishing spa facials, regenerative body polish packages, and spa packages that include wine tasting and some of the best dining experiences to be had on the Central Coast. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 24 July 2012

my husband and I both had 90 minute massages simultaneously with Rhoda and an assistant. Wonderful! Located in downtown Cambria. Able to schedule online (which I loved). Very relaxing and great start to our vacation together.

1  Thank AW28

Reviewed 16 July 2012

This place was wonderful..massage is part of my life! its my favorite past time. When my husband and i go on vacation..he does his thing i do massage :) and this quaint place is one i will return to. The atmosphere is so peaceful..the therapists are so nice an personable..they use many different lotions and such..the aromatherapy is lovely..so if you are traveling by this way and love the perfect massage its here at Therapy by the sea.. i will be back soon.

1  Thank susan m
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I had a really great experience at this place. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect place to relax.

1  Thank dono w
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This place was great! I had only had a few massages in my life..and it never seemed like that big of a deal. But a friend really wanted to get one so we went! and i can tell you i cant wait to get back, but it will have to be this place..the feeling when you walk is such peaceful..the candles..the aroma..the hot stones they use and the massage was the best ever! two thumbs up!
thank you therapy by the sea. Jacob

4  Thank jacob k