“Super relaxing massage!!”
Review of Therapy by the Sea

Therapy by the Sea
More attraction details
Owner description: We have set high standards in regard to our customer service because we want you to have the optimal spa experience. Conveniently located on Main Street in Cambria, just minutes away from Hearst Castle. We have a comprehensive spa menu that includes several styles of massage therapy, replenishing spa facials, regenerative body polish packages, and spa packages that include wine tasting and some of the best dining experiences to be had on the Central Coast. We look forward to serving you.
Northridge,CA
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Super relaxing massage!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Wow!! What a great way to end a day on the central coast. After hanging out in morro bay and moonstone beach earlier in the day, my wife and I each had a 60 minute simultaneously massage with Rhoda and her assistant. Wonderful cozy location on Main St.. Rhoda was very welcoming and friendly. My wife said this was the best massage she had ever had. Her only complaint was that she did not have a massage for 2 hours and asked Rhoda when she would be opening a location in Los Angeles. We decided to purchase the package for 2 60 minute massages and a $50 gift certicate to Robins Restaurant. It was very easy to book everything online in about 3 minutes. We know we will be back again on our next trip to Cambria!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ScottinLA50

Indianapolis
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great 90 minute Massage as a Treat!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

my husband and I both had 90 minute massages simultaneously with Rhoda and an assistant. Wonderful! Located in downtown Cambria. Able to schedule online (which I loved). Very relaxing and great start to our vacation together.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank AW28
Orange, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage..”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This place was wonderful..massage is part of my life! its my favorite past time. When my husband and i go on vacation..he does his thing i do massage :) and this quaint place is one i will return to. The atmosphere is so peaceful..the therapists are so nice an personable..they use many different lotions and such..the aromatherapy is lovely..so if you are traveling by this way and love the perfect massage its here at Therapy by the sea.. i will be back soon.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank susan m
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great body work/therapy”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I had a really great experience at this place. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect place to relax.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank dono w
Modesto, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Most Amazing Massage Ever!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This place was great! I had only had a few massages in my life..and it never seemed like that big of a deal. But a friend really wanted to get one so we went! and i can tell you i cant wait to get back, but it will have to be this place..the feeling when you walk is such peaceful..the candles..the aroma..the hot stones they use and the massage was the best ever! two thumbs up!
thank you therapy by the sea. Jacob

Visited June 2012