“Superb”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Terrific atmosphere--warm, friendly, cozy. Reminds us of English restaurants. Imaginative menu. Food prepared, arranged, and tasted great. Service was perfect. They bake fresh bread of two kinds in a small flower pot and serve it that way. Delicious. We had two great meals with good local wines. We've eaten there for each of our three visits to Cambria over the last ten years and have always been pleased.

2  Thank tallflyer

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband had steak cooked to perfection. I had the pork with ollalieberry sauce which was delicious. Good wine menu with local wines. Would be really cosy in cooler weather with the 2 sided fireplace.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd time here and we again had a large party with 3 kids under 5. They are VERY family friendly and great food. Thank you!!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This evening, my wife and I were treated to a great tasting meal with something that is not a norm in today's business settings, fantastic service. I had the Baby Back Rib special and my wife enjoyed the Chicken Fried Steak. The meal was delivered to our table with a rather nice presentation, at a very reasonable price. All in all, if you are in Cambria and do not try The Sow's Ear Cafe, you are really missing out!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hubby and I had dinner here last night and this is the first place on our 10-day trip to the US that we found the food simply delicious. It's not the cheapest place but the prices are ok. We have eaten in pricier places with not as nice food. Would definately recommend!