“Consistently great food and service.”

Lombardi's Pasta Familia
Ranked #31 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Lombardi's is a great Italian family restaurant with good, abundant food and friendly service. No matter what I order, it's yummy and lots of it. I can almost always take home enough to have lt for lunch the next day so it's like two meals in one! The specials are always a good bet and change regularly. The service is great too~ always a friendly smile when you come in and attentive service throughout the meal. They've been there years and rightly so. They know what they're doing!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

the wife and I really enjoyed the food . Our kids love the pasta so big portions and really flavorful red sauce the creamy marinara sauce is to die for! I personally believe to all the other reviews are far fetched. I live in San Luis Obispo County for 20 years and this restaurant's definitely on the top 3!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

4 stars for the most delicious sandwich I have ever had. It only cost like $7.50 and was more than enough to feed me. I had the Nestor's special. It was incredibly cheesy and included artichoke. My husband was equally pleased. He had the chicken pesto baked sandwich. The only thing keeping that 5th star from popping up there is the service. We didn't actually need any and our drink was refilled promptly. But, that was the only time he approached our table. It was a one man show but there were only two other tables full
(one sat 4 and the other 2). When we approached the gentleman at the counter to let him know we had been waiting to pay he said a total of like 4 words. But, we will definitely be going back for those sandwiches.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The people here are so nice, yet the food is so bad. Nothing authentic Italian about it. One saving grace is thier home made cheese cake. Other then that, you can always get a seat here cause their Never busy. A bad sign already. Mostly older people come here here cause they have lost their taste buds already. The food is bland, cold and unrecognizable. The decorum is outdated and cold. Sorry, for such nice staff I feel bad to give this review however don't waste your time or money here.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We recently had the pleasure of stopping in Cambria CA on our trip up Highway 1. After walking around the quaint town we decided to stop in Lombardi's for lunch. Darling restaurant-smelled amazing. We had an appetizer and small pizza for lunch-it was just average nothing special. They were busy so maybe it was just what we ordered. Service and cleanliness were good so we were all and all ok with our experience.