“Small pizzas”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Got a pizza to-go and thought it would be enough for a dinner for two. A 10" pizza was not what we expected for the price. Fortunately, we could drive to Cookie Crock and pick up something to eat with this pizza.

We've had better.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing, but I am not in love with this place! I got the chicken and eggplant sandwich. It was just okay. I'm sure there are better things on the menu, but it was stuffy inside and I don't think I'll go back any time soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We have eaten at Lombardis' many times during our visits to Cambria. Our recent visit was great. Pleasant service and food was delicious. We wanted something hot and cheesy and they certainly met our expectations.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Cannot say anything good about this place. Food was bad and the place felt old and dirty. Saw a sink full of dirty dishes on my way to the restroom. Yuck!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We enjoy this place. Four of us chose different entrees, each of us enjoyed our meal. The recipes are old school, give them a try..