“Sit-down dinner at it's best!”

Linn's Fruit Bin Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Cambria
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Long Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sit-down dinner at it's best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

If you have time and you're not in a hurry this place is a "must"! Most of the food is prepared fresh; which is worth the wait to me. I took my twins to dinner here based on other reviews that I read. The atmosphere is much better than I anticipated. No really a cafe' as much as a very tastfully decorated dining room. I had the Cordon-Bleu which was VERY delicious. My kids ate off the kids menu which is very extensive as kids menus go. My daughter had the ribs which were delicious. The sauce is home-made with a kick that tasted of horseradish. My son had the favorite stand-by, chickenfingers. They were suprisingly fine quality for a choice from the kids menu. For dessert we had the creme brulee' which was the BEST I've ever had! I tend to drink lemonade when we go out as I don't drink alcohol. Linn's lemonade takes the stand-by one step further by adding olallaberrys to the juice, YUM! The service was top-notch. I have no complaints at all. If you have the time and are ready for a delightful adventure this is the place for you!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Throwback11

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Roseburg, Oregon
“Terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

We had a terrific dinner at Linn's. Sand Dabs and baseball steak. Pleasant interior and staff were attentive.

Visited December 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good comfort food in major quantities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

Linn's is a wonderful place to take guests who may all be in the mood for different things. They have everything from meat loaf and pot pie to fantastic pasta dishes and desserts. Be sure and try their special home-made slaw. Service is attentive, but not obtrusive.

• Visited December 2011
Moorpark, California
“Pie is excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

My friend has a vacation home in Cambria pines -- and we always get tri tip from the Farmers Market and pies from Linns. YUM!

Visited September 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“a great burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Linn's. We both got a burger. The beef is from the local Hearst Ranch and man was it great! Service was good. Prices are a tad high.

• Visited November 2011