“Fabulous !! and a View to die for too.”

Cambria Landing Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Cambria
Martinez, California
“Fabulous !! and a View to die for too.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We came for an extended weekend and just by chance and good fortune we fell upon this lovely Inn. We were not disappointed but definitely delighted . The bright and cheerful staff, the exemplary clean and refreshing room and the absolutely wonderful view made us want to stay even longer. We loved this Inn so much we immediately booked another for later in the spring. The rooms up front either 301 or 300 are without comparison for view amenity. STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in 301 which along with 300 are the best for view and amenities
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_CambriaLanding, Manager at Cambria Landing Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear RhoGia,

Thank you for the "Fabulous and a view to die for too" review! I'm also a firm believer in a 3night stay minimum to truly unwind, relax and enjoy. We truly hope we have become your new found favorite spot in Cambria and look forward to having you stay with us very soon. Our ocean view rooms have some of the best panoramic views of Moonstone beach and we're glad you agree!

Warm Regards,
Laura Lopez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place was very welcoming. We arrived in the early evening in time for complimentary wine and cheese. The staff person was very helpful and friendly. Our room had no view, but was very well appointed with fresh furnishings, and the beds were very comfortable. We had hardly any time to spend there, as we had to leave the next morning for our Hearst Castle tour. They bring breakfast to your room, and it was very tasty!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Upon driving down an oceanfront road with no reservation, and around a dozen hotels to choose from, something about this hotel really called out to me, so I pulled in the parking lot and went in. While I was here for only 1 night, I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and I felt right at home! I work at a Hotel, so I have high expectations when I stay at other Hotels, and this one is a real winner! The room was gigantic with a fireplace and a massive TV (I elected not to get a jacuzzi room which I am regretting now as I'm sure it would have made my trip even more relaxing and incredible). The bed was quite possibly the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Every part of the room was spacious and well cleaned. The room decor was very nice and modernized so you don't feel like you are staying in something from the 1980's which is always a good thing. The staff was extremely friendly. Teri (sorry if spelled wrong) was extremely friendly upon check in, and was able to direct me to a great restaurant right up the road called Main Street Grill, as well as answer my questions regarding the local area, as well as Hearst Castle. Possibly the best part, which in all my years of traveling I have never seen, someone brings you breakfast right to your door in the morning! The delicious fruit and orange juice I had ordered was a really nice way to wake up and start my day in the morning, and I never even had to leave my room!! And of course, the location of this property is fantastic! Right by Main Street where all the restaurants are, and all you have to do is jaywalk to get to the ocean. Could not ask for a better location, right in the heart of beautiful Cambria. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone traveling to the area without a doubt! Thank you for the great experience in my first time in Cambria!

Room Tip: There is no road noise anywhere on this property, and I could not here anything in my room or the su...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Fresno, California
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Decided at the last minute that we need to get out of town. I called Cambria landing and they gave us a great rate for a ocean view room with king bed. We had never stayed here before so I was worried that it would old and musty. What a wonderful surprise, we had a great view of the ocean and the room was modern. Great bed and pillows. Breakfast was brought to room every morning, nothing fancy but it took the edge of hunger. The hotel was quiet and a great place to relax and get your energy back after a tough week at work. Really looking forward to going back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellent ocean front room, newly remodeled, excellent front desk service, nice wine tasting, nice in room breakfast service, very clean, great comfortable bed. We loved the patio off our room and the great boardwalk right outside our door. One of the nicest and friendly places we have stayed at!

Room Tip: Upper room facing the ocean was wonderful!
Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 February 2014

After traveling all day from L.A. we were wonderfully surprised by our perfect room (301) which had a HUGE jacuzzi bath, fireplace and patio with the ocean so close you could almost touch it ! The room was beautifully decorated with sophisticated amenities.
Lou and Lauren could not have been more welcoming and it was just a wonderful experience !

Room Tip: 301 was lovely !
1 Thank VJHMV
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My wife surprised me with an ocean view room (#301) which was roomy and quiet. The room also contained a jacuzzi tub and a larger than average bathroom. The hotel staff (Lauren and Lou) were friendly and accommodating which enhanced the stay. The continental breakfast brought to our door in the morning was a nice touch however the pastry was not as fresh as it could have been. Although the room was clean and quiet, the towels were not of good quality and the shower drained very slowly. All in all, though, a great location, a great time, and I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Select either room #301 or #300 as they both have fabulous ocean views and jacuzzi tubs.
1 Thank HwyRanger