“Lack of Generosity”

Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great food, very poor service. My husband is undergoing chemo and had problem on the day we were there with his kidneys bleeding. When i asked for a large drink cup so he could have a lot of water I was told that I would have to purchase the cup for the price of a drink $2.75 or I could have a small bottle of water for an price also. When I explained to the manager what was going
on he stuck to his story, told me they have to inventory the cups (talked to Pepsi management
the cup cost is .04/each and they are not kept track of) we wonder what is happening to our world. It was all about a .04 cup and not about helping a customer have an enjoyable experience
in their restaurant.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had fish and chips (the cod tasted fresh) and the hubby had a pork rib plate. The portions were generous and the food was good. The venue was very echoy and had a sports bar vibe.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We followed some locals in so we figured out that we needed to grab a table first, then go up to the counters to order. It was dinner time and the place was packed. We were lucky to find a table to fit our party of five and took turns going up to place our orders. The bar was more of a beer type bar since when my friend tried to order a mixed drink they seemed challenged so she wound up with something on tap. The food was great though and my friend loved her tri tip. I got the amazing Step Ladder Ranch Salad. The kids got hamburger and hot dog and were happy. Totally good place for a quick, yummy, casual dinner. No table service.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stopped here for lunch. Wow! We both ordered the ribs because they smelled sooo good! I chose pork and hubby got the rib combo. They have a great seasoning, almost didn't need the sauce. Fall off the bone tender, not dry. Almost full bar. Felt bad as the person taking our order was also tending bar. Maybe need more staff for weekends?
Would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Tables were not cleaned off from previous patrons. Had to ask to have it wiped off. Food was not good at all. I don't mind paying if it's good. But when it's not I feel obligated to warn others. Stay away!

1  Thank ih8sno