“Good food and good value for the area.”
Review of Main Street Grill

Main Street Grill
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Try tip cobb salad was excellent. Small size salads are actually good sized. We were glad we drove the short distance from our hotel in San Simeon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Out dinner could have been much better. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was just o.k. My wife had tri tip sandwich which was a little dry,could have used a little bit more B.B.Q. sauce. They put avocado on my wife's sandwich then removed most of it. Luckily my wife is not allergic. The restaurant was just dirty. On the patio there was a waste can that smelled terrible. There was also a lot of bird droppings and flies around. Worst of all there was not place to wash your hands before your meal because they locked the bathroom and requested you use a port o' potty outside. We thought that was quite disgusting. We will not go back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Just ate lunch at the Main Street Grill in Cambria, which is a sister grill to the Doghouse Grill in Fresno and the Firestone Grill in SLO. The food is similar which is decent grilled burgers, tritip sandwiches, fries, etc. However the prices here seem higher than the sister establishments and are 'in my humble opinion' NOT worth the prices!

The fish and chips advertise 4 (and I quote LARGE PIECES OF COD). For a price of $10.99, I expected a decent portion. The fish were definitely not LARGE and smaller than in a previous visit (despite the higher prices). The chicken strips did not even include French fries with it. Honestly, I don't think any other establishment I've ordered chickens strips didn't include fries in the basket too.

So overall, not worth the money in my opinion!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Good selection for a family. Menu prices have changed (higher). Service was pretty quick. Only bottled water (no self serve cups) but other fountain drinks available. Nothing special to want to be a repeat visitor without trying out other places in Cambria

1  Thank 4BandE
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had an AWESOME meal here. Knowing nothing of the Cambria area we simply went to have lunch and were super pleased.

The tri-tip sandwich is AWESOME and the side orders (salads/fries) are HUGE. Decent value and a super casual, watch a game, family friendly joint. Well done!