“Have the BBQ beef ribs. Excellent!!”
Review of Main Street Grill

Main Street Grill
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Lunch-counter-type place, but with friendly service. The BBQ beef ribs were fabulous; the burgers o.k.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The area in and around Cambria is gorgeous. Just for environment and mood alone I feel like on is apt to rate Main Street Grill a bit higher than it deserves. I've tried the Calamari Burger, Clam Chowder, Fried Shrimp, Tri-tip Sandwich and of course their fries served in enormous heaps. Cost vs. value? I feel like this place is a little too expensive for what it is.The best thing I had was the Tri-tip Sandwich and it was ok. The meat was a little overdone and it was cold. I expected hot but it wasn't stated that the meat would be hot. There was nothing I tried which was exciting, nothing new, and nothing classic done exceptionally. I would eat there again, not expecting anything great, and maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised. BEWARE! There is really no service to speak of. The basket of fries is HUGE! 4 people shared one basket and we did not finish it. Aaaand the fries are waaaay salty, ok now I'm done. Thanks for reading my review. I hope it helps you.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

For year, I've always stopped by this bbq restaurant when I'm in the area. This trip, I came and got my fixings before heading to Oxnard for the night. The flavor and taste is still the same, this place always reminded me of my youth and the great memories of the trips I used to take solo. I'll sure to come back again in the next few months when I visited SF again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Rolled into Cambria very hungry and decided to forego "fine dining" for something hearty and simple. The Ortega burger and ABC burger we ordered were cooked just right and were seriously delicious. Cole slaw and draft beer completed the order. We can't wait to visit Main Street Grill next time.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Our extended family spends a week in Cambria each year, and this is the second time we have taken out food from here. Great bar-b-q! So far we've enjoyed the pork ribs, beef ribs, chicken ,fries and salad. All were scrumptious! The portions are huge, and even our large group couldn't eat it all at one sitting, but that didn't stop us from reheating the meat up the next day. Still wonderful! It's really great to have a quality ribs place in Cambria, and the place has been packed both times we've come. We will keep coming back each year. I hope this review helps you when you're looking for a good place to chow down on great bar-b-q. If so,let me know by clicking on the "helpful" button....