“Another return... another satisfied customer”
Review of Indigo Moon

Indigo Moon
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
San Clemente, California
“Another return... another satisfied customer”
Reviewed 25 February 2011

This was our second visit to Indigo Moon, the first being 12 months earlier. Their high standards have not changed, and the food was great. While they do NOT have a gluten free menu, they did meet my wife's gluten free needs by helping us choose the correct menu items for her to eat. Overall, we had another great evening in Cambria.

• Visited February 2011

Marina del Rey
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed 29 January 2011

We enjoyed the soups--pasillo chile with pipian and corn/crab chowder, were a little disappointed with Thai chicken sandwich (a little bland) though enjoyed the fresh greens salad. Service was very good. & we enjoyed a nice Halter Cotes de Paso wine.

Dana Point, California
“Three different trips to Cambria have confirmed that Indigo Moon is the BEST in town.”
Reviewed 3 December 2010

After my third trip to Cambria in the last year, I feel compelled to write a review for Indigo Moon. I've eaten at Black Cat, Sow's Ear and Madeline's....None of these compare to the food at Indigo Moon. They consistently have delicious fish dishes, and the restaurant is darling. They're always playing fun world music, too.
If you're looking for delicious food, this is the place you want to be when you're in Cambria. The service is okay - not the best in town, but good enough not to hamper a good dining experience. This unassuming restaurant has amazing main courses, salads sides and dessert. The wine list is good, too. Also, if you're a vegetarian or a pescetarian, this is the best place in town for you. Enjoy your dining experience at Indigo Moon! I can't wait to go back.

1 Thank ockathylovesred
Encino, Texas
“Not the best customer service”
Reviewed 2 December 2010

The food menu seemed very interesting, however I along with my group of about 14 were not really impressed. The customer service was not at all great. I had to ask for my drink 3 times before I got it, I almost choked on my food.

I did like the outdoor feel but I did not like the bees' circling us at all times, that was a hassle.

I would not go again, probably try a new place in the area.

Newport Beach CA
“Great place for dinner”
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Outstanding value. Lobster bisque excellant and really had lobster! Every dish had a pleasant uniquness. Ceaser salad respectable but not unusually outstanding. Chicken tasty and moist and crisp on the outside at $18 - a good choice. Corriander sauce was a perfect complement. Pork chop was outstanding - large bone in chop perfectly prepared. Single desert (shared) was apple cherry crip was OK not great. Wine by the glass found a great local chardonay at $8 and an old vine zin that was worth at least 2 glasses for about the same price. Wine list pretty broad and reasonably priced. Enjoy