“Good Pizza, Quick Delivery”

JBJ's Roundup Pizza & Grub
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Pizza, Quick Delivery”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Staying on Moonstone Beach, we didn't feel like driving into Cambria one night so we ordered pizza. Delivery was quick and prices seemed reasonable for Cambria.

Visited July 2013

Fort Wayne, IN
“Decent enough pizza”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We decided on pizza while staying in Cambira and picked JBJ's. It was a nice enough place, locally owned and fairly busy. We had pizza which was pretty good. Nothing exciting, but the pizza was good with a crispy crust. Service was good. It seemed kind of expensive, but I'm from the midwest, so all of California is expensive to me!

Cambria, California
“10 years and still bad pizza”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Ive been giving this place a chance for many years, sadly it never improves. Doughy almost raw crust and sour tasting pizza. The owners are nice enough, but something is amiss . Go to the East village to JJ's Pizza.

Visited July 2013
“My favorite pizza!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Found this little gem a couple years ago, and every time I find myself in Cambria I just have to go! My favorite pizza is the pesto one, their pizza combinations are so creative and delicious. I highly recommend you stop by if you ever find yourself hungry in Cambria :)

1 Thank Courtneygoesplaces
Kfar Saba, Israel
“Open and Good”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Not much choice late at night in Cambria, so we were happy to find this family pizza parlor. Pizza was good.

Only downside - as a vegetarian I had to change my seat to avoid seeing a deer head mounted on the wall.