“A great meal is waiting for you!”

Madeline's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Cambria
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Madeline's is certainly worth a visit whenever you stop in Cambria. I dined there with my wife and my son and we all had the filet mignon to match the wonderful bottle of Zin that was recommended to us by the owner. The filet was perfectly cooked and very tasty. The match with the Zin made the evening even more enjoyable. Service was very professional. Be sure to reserve your table on weekends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Madeline's was recommended to us by the front desk staff at Pelican Inn and Suites and it was a superb choice. I had the wild boar dish and my wife had the stuffed chicken breast and both were delicious. We combined this with a nice Kiara Chardonnay. The owner was very attentive and came to our table to explain the menu and take our order. All in all a very good dining experience. We look forward to eating there again.

1  Thank Boomers1213
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Spent our honeymoon on Moonstone Beach in Cambria this past week. On Tuesday, our last night in Cambria we went to Madeline's, a beautiful little restaurant and had the most incredible dinning experience ever! We decided earlier to do the "Chef's Tasting and Wine Flight". Five courses, each paired with a different wine. David, the chef/owner oversaw each course, and his charming wife Jessica, was our server. The wine selection was perfectly paired with each course. I had Bananas Foster for dessert and it was flambed tableside, much to everyone's delight! All we can say is the food was incredible and the service exceptional. So, if you find yourself in Cambria make sure to dine at Madeline's. It's definitely worth it!!!!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I remember coming here years ago and had a great time, at the time it was just the owner and his sous chef running the place, we had a blast- everyone was making jokes, I still count it as one of my favorite dining experiences. I don't think I've ever had such a casual feeling in such a quaint, elegant place with food that good (I had the pan seared duck breast with a raspberry coulis, which was extravagant to say the least). Anyway, I vowed to return someday, and return we did. A few weeks ago my fiancee and I went to Madeline's and had fantastic time, Great wine, great food, great atmosphere. Another thing that I really admire about the place is the mark-up on the wine, I've never seen such great prices on bottles, More places need to be like Madeline's.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

recommended by a friend who had been before a p[lace you should not miss. we all enjoyed the menu and the quality wines on offer one of our high lights.