“A Real Gem”

Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Madeline's was the highlight of our weekend trip to Cambria. The ambiance was perfect, the service was above and beyond, and well....the food was indescribable. You must try the eggplant appetizer....outstanding!

1  Thank Henrietta E
There are newer reviews for Madeline's Restaurant

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have eaten in this delightful restaurant before but this was even better than the last time. Excellent food and personalized attentive service..my susband has cogntive problems but the owner and staff handled him very well...thanks!

1  Thank CaSharita
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Madeline's was great! I recommend making a reservation, as there are only 14 tables and on a Saturday night it was pretty busy. The staff was excellent, my husband and I couldn't decide on a bottle of wine because our tastes are polar opposites, but we told our server, Jessica, what we each liked and she brought us the perfect bottle that we both loved! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank MichelleLC11
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We had the tasting menu and the suggested wine tasting menu when staying in cambria in October 2013. The food was superb, beautifully presented with excellent service The waiter was only too happy to explain where the food came from , how it was cooked and the area the wine came from. We had searched the town for a more superior menu than we had seen posted in the windows of the other local restaurants . I cannot recommend Madeline's highly enough.
My husband highly recommends the filet mignon!

1  Thank garthandizzie
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Madeline's is certainly worth a visit whenever you stop in Cambria. I dined there with my wife and my son and we all had the filet mignon to match the wonderful bottle of Zin that was recommended to us by the owner. The filet was perfectly cooked and very tasty. The match with the Zin made the evening even more enjoyable. Service was very professional. Be sure to reserve your table on weekends.