“worth the #1 spot!”

Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: American, French, Wine Bar, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Athol, Idaho
“worth the #1 spot!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

The food was mouth watering. I highly recommend the scallops! The filet mignon was as soft as butter. I took my boyfriend there for his birthday. The place was packed. The owner/chef/host/waiter was running around like crazy. I could see him sweating poor guy. But he was still incredibly pleasant and even comped our champagne because it was my boyfriends birthday. He didn't even know us! This place is incredibly hospitable and the food was fabulous. I hope to go back sometime and get the scallops again!

Alpine, California
“Amazing Food!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I were referred to this restaurant by a local Cambrian. It was very cozy, and we were greeted by nice young lady. Our waiter was Collin. The wine pairings to our food were perfect, And I would suggest The filet mignon and the duck! Look forward coming again on our next trip!!! :-)

• Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“GREAT food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The food here was absolutely amazing and very creative. They only serve beer and wine but who cares.

Stow, Ohio
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This restaurant has very limited hours because it is a wine store by day and restaurant by night. The food is European-inspired and very well executed. My wife and I both very much enjoyed our meals. Our server was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The owner greeted us and showed us to our table; he also spent a few minutes in conversation. It was very nice and I think it is the best restaurant in Cambria.

South Pole
“Great find in Cambria!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This charming little restaurant has great potential. The owner met us during our meal and assisted the servers throughout (a nice touch). The service was first-rate, and when servers didn't know the answer to a question, they would find someone who did. The food was very high quality with the fresh-catch of the day being really fresh, not just stored-fresh. (My only complaint: the frogs-legs were weak and should have been crisped a bit more.) Wine selection is very good and majors on local wineries. It was a very pleasant experience and, were we to return to Cambria, we would definitely return to Madeline's.