“Dinner at madeleines”

Price range: US$22 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wine Tasting Room by Day & Restaurant by Night! I think one of the best ways to get the full experience of Madeline's is to visit our open daily wine tasting room where you can try some of the best boutique wines that the central coast has to offer and then finish off your custom wine tasting with dinner in our full service dining room! We thank you for spending a few moments on our website and hope you enjoy all that the central coast has to offer. See you soon! David - Chef/Owner
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Liked - food and wine service was attentive and chatted with some nice couples sitting nearby as it is a bench seat along the wall and then a chair opposite so you are quite close. My only negative was after a delicious meal we were given our bill and I asked if we could get an espresso and was told they only do regular coffee

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This restaurant was named for the owners daughter over a decade ago. He and his family work to bring you a flawless experience. This is so much more than a restaurant- it is passion and joy. We had the tasting menu which had 3 of my favorite things: abalone, halibut and boar (cingale). It is super hard to make abalone that is tender and flavorful. I could have stopped there (with seconds or thirds). After salmon chowder the halibut was amazing, and then the boar was served filet style. There was nothing I would change about this evening. Madeline you have a wonderful dad and brother.

1  Thank Carla A
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was mouth watering. I highly recommend the scallops! The filet mignon was as soft as butter. I took my boyfriend there for his birthday. The place was packed. The owner/chef/host/waiter was running around like crazy. I could see him sweating poor guy. But he was still incredibly pleasant and even comped our champagne because it was my boyfriends birthday. He didn't even know us! This place is incredibly hospitable and the food was fabulous. I hope to go back sometime and get the scallops again!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I were referred to this restaurant by a local Cambrian. It was very cozy, and we were greeted by nice young lady. Our waiter was Collin. The wine pairings to our food were perfect, And I would suggest The filet mignon and the duck! Look forward coming again on our next trip!!! :-)

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The food here was absolutely amazing and very creative. They only serve beer and wine but who cares.