“Best Blueberry Pancakes on the central coast!”
Review of Creekside Gardens

Creekside Gardens
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Love Creekside and our family has been coming here for breakfast for 15+ years! Great blueberry pancakes and awesome chili verde omlettes! Love the new remodel on the back patio with heaters and beautiful greenery. Check it out next time you are in Cambria. Locals love this place for a reason!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We came back here each day on our trip. Staff was excellent, friendly and helped us out with dietary questions. French toast was AWESOME! Great fruit cups with fresh fruit that just comes piling out. Also the pancakes with bacon are amazing (my mouth is watering just thinking about it...)

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very nice restaurant - homestyle feel to it. I had the seafood potpie - very good. Hubby had the shrimp and scallops linguine. Again very good. Server was very friendly. Dessert had to be olallieberry pie - really good, crust perfect.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I chose garden delight omelet, and it was very good. The biscuits were home made. I am pretty picky when it comes to food. So, give them 5 stars. My younger daughter had a bacon burger, and she was pretty happy with it. My older daughter had French toast, biscuits with gravy. She said gravy was a little thin.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Everything was good. It would just be nice if all the little details were as nice as their patio area.... The prepackaged smuckers "jelly" that is more high fructose corn syrup then anything. The creamers are prepackaged, the syrup wasn't maple... Would have been nice to have non-dairy options for me, some soy milk. It might seem like I'm nit picking but they claim to be a "modern, health oriented restaurant with choices for everyone" get some soy milk!

3  Thank travelfoodie15