“Don't miss shopping here ...”
Review of Lucia Apothecary

Lucia Apothecary
Ranked #10 of 24 Shopping in Cambria
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit the Lucia Apothecary boutique in Cambria to experience our coastal-inspired bath and body products - made locally! Each unique Lucia scent is named after your favorite places on the coast of California - Big Sur, Carmel, Malibu, Avila, Santa Barbara, Montecito... Sugar scrubs, Body Oils, Perfumes, Man Soap... Soak up the Coast!
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Lucia's is a 'must' for shopping. Products are manufactured locally and are superb. I purchased the 'sugar body scrub' and complementing bottle of 'oil' which is applied to the body after rinsing off the body scrub. Fantastic results ... my skin looks 'alive' and is 'smooth as silk'. Bonnie, the clerk, was extremely helpful in offering skin care suggestions. You may order on line after you leave the area to replenish your supply. Products are as good as advertised. Body scrub does not separate leaving the 'oils' at the bottom of the jar as many products do. Well worth the price.

There are newer reviews for Lucia Apothecary

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I first visited Lucia Apothecary in 2008, and bought some of their sugar scrubs. This time, we bought some of their oils. Everything is amazing, their entire lines, all natural and locally made - I just wish I'd have more money to spend there!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

She uses real ingredients - There are real sage leaves floating around in the scrub I bought. Super friendly and helpful. She has discounts when you buy 2 or more items.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

When this place opened in town, I was very skeptical at first. They have a huge selection of bath product and lotions. All are locally made with all natural easy to understand ingredients. I bought my wife one of their sugar scrubs and she fell in love with it. Going back in over the years, we have discovered many new and amazing products. Lisa is super friendly and will mix custom orders. Trust me, this place is a real gem.

Reviewed 30 July 2007

This a beautiful shop worthy of your visit. It is the spot to purchase the perfect gift for your girlfriend, or a treat for yourself. The decor is beachy (which I love) and very inviting. It is located at the north end of town in a quaint building with a large picture window with a view of Main Street. I was at the shop for the first time last weekend. The timing was just right as I needed a birthday gift for a friend. I bought the body oil. It smells heavenly. Lisa was very helpful and a delight to chat with. There are not only body products, but hand made anarandak chairs, art and jewerly made by local artists.
This is a must see when in Cambria.

5  Thank BitBeachy