Cambria Pines Lodge
Blue Dolphin Inn(Cambria)
US$199
Pelican Inn & Suites(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$180
Cambria Palms Motel(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$97
Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$171
Castle Inn(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$132
El Colibri Hotel and Spa(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$171
FogCatcher Inn(Cambria)
US$235
US$200
Orbitz.com
Sea Otter Inn(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$135
Travelocity
Cambria Landing Inn & Suites(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$190
Oceanpoint Ranch(Cambria)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
Oceanpoint Ranch
5,168 results
All reviewsbeautiful groundsdinner packagelarge suitemurphy bedprime ribescape packagelive entertainmentchristmas marketscallopschristmas lightstravelzoo dealget awaybottle of winebreakfast buffethearst castleliving roomlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We stayed here one night because everywhere else where we tried (i.e., Moro Bay & Cayucos) was booked. It is a very nice property with lots of wonderful amenities. The rooms were very clean. We had a large suite with forest view and whirlpool tub. They had music in the bar in the evening and a wonderful full hot breakfast in the morning. My only complaint was that we checked in very late (after 10 PM) and when I asked if we could have more time before the 11 AM checkout, they said begrudgingly that they could only allow 30 minutes. It seemed a little inflexible to say the least. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others with the warning that check-out time is 11 AM period. It was very clean and the grounds are beautiful. I think the old TVs should probably be replaced with flat screens but the ability to walk from our room to hear music in the bar at night and have a nice breakfast in the morning far outweighed the old TVs.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2010

My brand new daughter and my son was married here!!!!! The staff was great, helped whenever we asked. The grounds where outstanding, wish I had it as my back yard. Food was great almost like home (can't beat moms cooking) . The entertainment was right up my alley that weekend, the lounge was rocking. Weather was wonderful and all the old Morgans car just made the hole weekend that much better. Family,food, friends came together there and couldn't ask for anything better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Stayed at Cambria Pines Lodge for one night as we were in the area to visit the Hearst Castle. Only 10 - 15 minute drive to San Simeon. Booked a superior queen room through Hotels.ca and so glad we did. The room was charming...more like a little cottage than a motel/hotel. Space was very large, but still cozy. Wasn't cold enough to use the fireplace, but would be lovely on a cool fall or winter night. Private patio facing on to the woods was unexpected delight. Bathroom was big...with separate shower and tub. Wasn't too thrilled with the tempurpedic mattresses...not all that comfortable, but it was so quiet and peaceful we had no trouble sleeping. The front desk staff was wonderful...friendly and helpful! My only complaint was with the restaurant staff. The hostess was rather rude and the waiter was slow, which was not warranted because the restaurant was not busy that night. The food, however, was delicious, which made up for the lack of professionalism of the restaurant staff. The complimentary buffet breakfast was quite good. Baking powder biscuits were fabulous! The grounds are lovely. Took some extra time to stroll through the charming gardens. We arrived a little later in the day, so didn't get a chance to visit the town of Cambria, but I hope to come back some day and stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Wonderful setting, comfortable rooms with a fireplace which really warms the room nicely on the cool nights. Restaurant on site offers a nice menu and a nice breakfast buffet style. Local town in walking distance with shops and restaurants. Staff is very friendly and make your stay pleasant. Highly recommend, will stay there again on next trip.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2010

....I stayed here during the night of July 24th, 2010 and I didn't realize that I was getting a suite when I booked this reservation. I thought that the whole experience was great. Attentive staff, excellent restaurant, free breakfast, comfy bed, great flower gardens, and quiet during sleeping hours. Tucked in the piney woods of Cambria, only a mile from Moonstone Beach. Only a few miles from Hearst Castle and the elephant seal colony. I don't understand what's up with the nattering nabobs writing some of the previous reviews.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo