“Yuk!”

J J's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Los Angeles, California
“Yuk!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We waited 15 minutes to place our order and another 30 minutes to receive it. We ordered two 8 inch pizzas... One cheese pizza with light cheese and one chicken pizza. The light cheese pizza was smothered with cheese. Both pizzas were tasteless. Not worth going to this pizza place.

Oro Valley, Arizona
“Go for the Fried Zucchini”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We had a very good pizza with wonderfully friendly service. We ordered some Fried Zucchini. I've never seen such a huge serving! The three of us couldn't eat them all.

Los Angeles, California
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is one of the places in Cambria I usually wind up at during a stay here, and have been eating here for quite a few years. I think they have very good pizza, I haven't really tried anything else on the menu because I come here when I feel like pizza. I'm sure I'll be eating here again on my next trip. It's a nice alternative to more expensive restaurant dining. It's located at the far end of of town so it's easy to miss unless you know it's there. I always get pizza to go and eat at the motel. Everyone really enjoys it.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Mark C
Bakersfield, CA
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We visit JJ's Pizza every time we visit Cambria, and have been there many times. It's a family friendly environment and the kids love it. There are many different choices on the menu, from burgers and sandwiches to pizzas and more. You cannot visit JJ's without having the pizza, though! The dough and sauce are delicious and toppings are plentiful. Our favorite is the combination pizza which is piled sky high with toppings. Yum yum!

1 Thank Kelkel4now
Cambria, CA
“Pretty Good.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We live in Cambria and we get pizza from JJ's. Let me first say that I am from NY so I know what good pizza is. JJ's is not NY pizza. Cambria is a small seaside community known for outstanding views, weather and some very good food places but not for pizza. JJ's pizza is pretty good and we think it is the best locally. My wife and I will get a small three topping for about $15 and it is plenty for us. It comes to the table steaming hot,the cheese is gooey and the sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms are delicious. All things considered it is pretty darn good. They also have decent hamburgers and the best French Fries around. Your soda is refilled free and they have a decent selection of beers and an inexpensive glass of wine. Sit inside or enjoy the patio tables outside. Not gourmet but the closest thing to decent fast food in Cambria.

• Visited June 2013