“It hit the spot!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Returning from a tour of Hearst Castle, we wanted a quick bite to hold us over until dinner. We thought pizza would do the trick. We selected an individual pizza and it did the trick perfectly. The dough was fresh pressed right in front of us and the toppings were plentiful. We will definitely remember this place for return visits.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The pizza here was not too bad, Have had better, even from the chains. Here's what gets me though. We ordered a 3 topping, large pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon. Normally a 3 topping pizza is about 20 bucks or so but this place charges an extra 3 bucks for bacon for that size. You would think they would tell you that when you order your pizza, but they never did.When I picked up my pizza I was alarmed that the total was over 27 dollars! If it had been a fantastic pizza I wouldn't have cared, but it was just ok at best. I'll probably get pizza from here again but bring my own bacon bits next time...

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Ok, it's not great pizza but it's better than JBJ'S Grub. The guys here who run it are fast and friendly. Delivery is also great! The menu also consist of things like burgers and fries. It's small so can fill up quickly. Cold bottled drinks as well as fountain. For fast food not bad.

1  Thank Vida67
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Small one man show, but this guy makes a good pizza. We had one with jalapenos. Hot, but yummy! One of the best pizzas I have tasted.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The pizza here was delicious and fresh! It was a real homemade pizza without the greasy and artificial taste well known pizza companies have. I would definitely recommend this place if you like your pizza to taste real- not false!

1  Thank Katie R