“Cozy and delicious!”
Review of Old Stone Station

Old Stone Station
Ranked #24 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cutchogue, New York
“Cozy and delicious!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stopped here for dinner tonight after reading other reviews. The dining room has comfortable seating and friendly staff. I didn't want a big meal so I ordered steamers. I asked where they were from as I live on Long Island and wanted to know more about them. The waitress was pleasant and got right back to me. They were delicious. My husband had the chicken piccata which was very good. Full menu with many choices of beef. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We arrived late for dinner after sightseeing at Hearst Castle. The staff really knows how to treat people. The atmosphere was more like entering a friends home rather than a restaurant. The food was excellent. The decor was wonderful for the theme of the restaurant, if you visit Hearst Castle this is a great place to visit.

• Visited August 2013
Kingman
“We will be back”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was there with my kids and grand-daughter a few days ago. We had very good meals for dinner (chowder, prime rib, lobster, and BBQ ribs), all nicely presented and huge portions. The staff was both professional and gracious, making the entire experience a happy one. We really look forward to doing it again...

• Visited August 2013
Orange, California, United States
“Good place for dinner”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We ended up dinning here based on other reviews from TripAdvisor. I enjoyed it. Ordered a prime rib and king crab dinner. Both were very tasty.

Visited July 2013
Arizona City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall Okay, Won't be Returning”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My Dad and I chose to eat here because it didn't seem too incredibly busy and their menu seemed pretty good (he won't eat seafood, so we always have to have a variety of options). Service was great and really friendly.

Dad ordered the New York Steak w/ mashed potatoes and a green salad. I ordered the shrimp scampi with mashed potatoes and a green salad. The salad and a bread basket came first. The lettuce was starting to wilt/wilting, but it still tasted all right. The bread was several slices of French bread, which was good.

The steak was....okay. He said the flavor was a little off. The scampi's flavor was good, but the shrimp themselves were overcooked (so a little rubbery). The mashed potatoes were bland. The veggies that accompanied the meal (3 small discs of carrots and 2 broccoli florets) were cold and bland. And unfortunately my Dad was ill all night after

Final verdict: I wouldn't go back. Flavors were good (at least for my shrimp) and service was great, but ultimately it was overpriced typical diner fare (total was about $55 for two of us).

• Visited July 2013