“Good Food, at a not so good price.”
Review of Mountain Pizza

Mountain Pizza
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Camino
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Good Food, no dicount at this place. A good place to get a fresh made pizza. I like it but there are more cost efective places to eat if you want to drive up or down the hill and no delivery in the local aria.

1  Thank Fire4me2112

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We're frequent flyers and the Pizza is always great.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I've known Wally for 18 years. Sarah, his beautiful wife, is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is a young and friendly person so I would be leery of this last review. It's full of deceit and lies because, well I don't know why someone would lie like that. I've read other reviews this person has left and it is very clear they had no intention of patronizing Wally's restaurant ("…we made a few unexpected purchases."). Why people think a restaurant has to allow hundreds of people use their bathroom free of charge is beyond me. People trash the bathrooms and do not even stop to say thank you. It takes time and money to keep the restrooms clean for their customers. You can't even imagine what people do in there. Hey, you can't please everyone but slanderous reviews are not the way to get what you want. Everyday customers rave bout Wally's pizza and if you come in to have a great pizza the bathroom key is all yours! :)

Reviewed 9 December 2011

We are new to the area and stopped by because it was close. Owner is friendly, pizza is yummy.....better than any place we've found in Placerville.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stopped at Mountain Pizza ...Huge uninviting sign is the first thing we saw as we stepped up to the door..."Bathroom is for Mountain Pizza Paying customers ONLY!!!" My husband bought a soda,got the key to the men's room & took off to use the bathroom. I had 3 toddlers in hand and asked for the women's key...I was refused unless I purchased something. I thought are you kidding me, my husband just bought a soda..however, I was desperate after a long drive and little ones ready to pop..said" I don't have my wallet(3 toddlers and a purse..I don't think so)on me,let me get them to the bathroom and I'll grab my purse and promise to buy another soda. The waitress's reply. "Nope, have to ring ya up first hon!" Absolutely furious, I took my girls and went next door to Subway. They were very kind and after we used the bathroom we made a few unexpected purchases. After my husband came out, I explained what happened..he was angry, so, I chose to return the key. I walked in and no one was around. I yelled to the back."hello, I have your key" and this female( tall,blonde,older...she looked tired...possibly the owners mom) greeted me with"oh, don't give me an attitude!" Now mind you, I simply yelled that I was returning the key as there was no one at the counter or anywhere to be seen. This was one of the worst experiences we have ever had while traveling. It is absolutely no wonder the place was empty! Not one customer in sight! This is why small business's have such a hard time staying afloat! Customer service is so important! We wanted pizza but happily settled for Subway subs and a wonderful & friendly environment! We will tell 10 people and they will tell 10 more!! After calling around, found out a man named Wally S owns the place...Wally...best of luck man..businesses are shutting down all around you....you might want to rethink the whole bad-a@@ presentation. Great customer service and a friendly smile go a long way! Dump the blond...she is bad for business!

1  Thank Kathleen831