The rooms were nice, but had more bugs than the average Costa Rican room (though not the worst we've seen). AC worked good. Reasonably close to town and the National Park. The highlight of this place is the activities. Not only were they reasonably priced, but fun! The zipline is by far and away the best we have ever been on throughout Costa Rica. We also did the tubing, which was also fun (ask to walk around the 2 waterfalls, unless you dont mind getting dunked). The ground were nice, and the pool was really nice. We really like the cabin feel as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens just 8 kms from Liberia, we offer a different way to enjoy the natural beauties that surround the Guanacaste National Parks as Santa Rosa, Rincon de la Vieja and Palo Verde.Canyon de la Vieja Lodge offers 50 rooms of which two have access for people with special needs, each has a small front terrace, equipped with double beds, air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canon de la Vieja Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon De La Vieja Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Canon De La Vieja Lodge Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja