We had the most wonderful visit to La Anita. The only downfall is that we should have stayed longer. Pablo was the most wonderful host to us - so gracious, welcoming, friendly, warm. The cabins are amazing - made out of the most beautiful wood. Simple but very high quality. Loved how the cabins were screened only - it was wonderful to hear the sounds of the rainforest at night. The front poor on each cabin is so cute. A really pleasant place to sit and have coffee or read. The hammock was a treat. The food at La Anita is truly unbelievable. So fresh and healthy, but so much flavor and so authentic to Costa Rica. Throughout our entire trip to Costa Rica the food, accommodations, people, and surroundings were the best. Be aware the last 12km to get to La Anita is a little bumpy, but totally worth it! We highly recommend La Anita.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a small valley between the Miravalles, Rincon de la Vieja, and Santa Maria Volcanoes, La Anita Rainforest Ranch is surrounded by an incredible explosion of biodiversity. Our guests have the opportunity to tour our ranch and indulge in gourmet cuisine prepared with ingredients picked fresh from our gardens. We will guide you through rainforest trails, teach you about the flower and heart of palm, fruits and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your La Anita Rainforest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Anita Rainforest Ranch Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- La Anita Rainforest Ranch Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja