Our family of 4 and another family of 4 visited this property in August and it was well worth the drive from the west coast of Costa Rica. It's easy to find due to easy to spot signage. The restaurant was great and the waiters were incredibly attentive and pleasant. Lots to do for kids and adults alike and the diversity of the vegetation on the property is incredible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue River Resort and Hot Springs is an authentic Costa Rica experience in the rainforests of Rincon de la Vieja. Our jewel is the spectacular natural mineral "green" hot spring pools – but that’s just the beginning. There is a large fresh water pool & bullet slide, the spa, botanical gardens, butterfly farm, iguana and frog pond and much more. Set out on several authentic eco Costa Rica adventure tours, all nearby. Eco-tours include visits to gorgeous blue volcanic rivers and waterfalls by horseback, nature walks, volcano hike, zip-lining across waterfalls and much more. The breadth of eco-nature tours will amaze you. Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers luxury accommodation in new, spacious 720 square foot cabanas. Book your dream Costa Rica vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue River Resort & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Blue River Resort And Hot Springs
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja