My husband and I stayed here for a week in the beginning of August and we couldn't have picked a better place. It is very secluded, but was exactly what we wanted. No huge crowds, not just another number at a chain hotel and something we couldn't get / see at home. We experienced all that and more. The staff was truly amazing from start to finish. Everything from the road to get there to the dinner each night at their restaurant was an adventure and fantastic.
I do recommend renting a car if you chose to stay here. We had one and was able to come and go when we wanted to go sight-seeing. We booked 3 different excursions with the hotel the week we were there and enjoyed each of them. By far one of the best hotels I have stayed at and already planning on coming back with the entire family next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja