We stayed Nov18 to the 23 and it was one of the most relaxing resorts we have stayed at. The cottage we stayed in was awesome! (503) ~ very clean and well maintained. The food was great! The staff were more than helpful and it made for a very enjoyable vacation. The sunsets were breathtaking and the facilities were 5 star. The road was a bit of a challenge! We did blow a tire, but luckily it was right when we entered the resort, so it added a little excitment to our adventure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja