We only stayed here one night and upon pulling into the drive, immediately wished we were staying longer. Positioned seemingly in the middle of nowhere is this delightful and peaceful haven: quaint and rustic, as one would likely want from a Costa Rican vacation, but clean and inviting as well with romantic charm. I loved the grounds, the bungalows, the surroundings, the offerings of activities, the howler monkeys in the trees, the restaurant, and the fast and friendly service of the staff. The pool was sizable and offered a fun setting, and the mud baths and hot springs something new and intriguing.
This was by far my favorite place we stayed in Costa Rica, and if you're planning a trip, I definitely recommend spending at least one full day and night here (if not two or three!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja