My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights april 25th through April 27th before heading to Tamarindo for 4 nights. It was so peaceful that I wish we would have went to Tamarindo first and they to Borinquen. Tamarindo was very busy. I was surprised that the staff didn't speak more english, but we got along fine. We went horseback riding where the guide let me gallop on my own, we went ATV riding where he taught us how to do donuts…really fun! The pool was quiet with it's own bar. Oftentimes we had to fine the bartender, but drinks were great. We got a couples massage in our room which was nice since we got to hear the birds and rain. We did hear Howler monkeys which sound like gorillas!
I loved the breakfast, but didn't think the dinner menu was that great. Overall it was a really nice time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja