“Excellent Choice”

Larkspur Landing Campbell
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We frequent Larkspur Hotels and the Campbell property did not disappoint. Clean, comfy, and quiet rooms. You can't beat the space, kitchen amenities, and TV/DVD/electronics provided at Larkspur. Friendly and helpful staff. Great centralized location to many different things.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
LLCAMPBELL, Front Office Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Iberd,
Thank you so much for your comment, a clean, comfortable and quite room is what we aim to provide! The DVD is a brand standard for the Larkspur Landing Brand of hotels. I’m happy to mention that they are building a shopping center across the street from the hotel which will include restaurants and retail stores. We are excited to be a bit closer to more places where our guest can go to. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and would be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Friendly Staff, Clean Room, Nice Breakfast (A very Lovely Lady prepare breakfast), Very nice Front desk Staff, Najim, Britney, Jose the Manager, Carlos The Maintenance supervisor, I feel very comfortable staying the that hotel

2  Thank A M

Dear A M,
Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to the Campbell Area, we are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could bring you a personalized service. I shall print out this comment so that the mentioned staff could be commended for their efforts! We look forwards to seeing you in the near future and should you need assistance with anything at all please let us know how we can be of service.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Larkspur Landing in Campbell, CA for seven weeks. The hotel has a great location, phenomenal rooms and a very friendly, helpful staff. While I was here on business, I couldn't have been in a better hotel. The kitchen was a plus, with a near full size fridge, microwave, range and a dishwasher, not to mention all the dishes, pots, pans and utensils needed. I could go out to eat, with many options near by, or stay in and cook a meal.
The staff was amazing! I was especially impressed with the service provided by Brittany and Aaren. Those two were not only friendly, but very professional and hospitable. They gave me insight to nearby shopping and dining, made sure I had what I needed during my stay and made me feel as though I was a friend. They are an asset to Larkspsur Landing and all the guests they encounter.

Michael H. Kingsburg, CA

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael H
LLCAMPBELL, Front Office Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Michael H,

First and foremost i want to thank you so much for your kind words, on behalf of Brittany & Aaren and the rest of the staff we are happy to have made your stay an enjoyable and memorable one. Comments like these are what give us the drive to continue doing what we are doing.

We hope that should you need to travel to the Campbell area you will allow us the opportunity to have you as our guests once more.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2014

i have been staying at this hotel on business for the past 7 weeks...the staff is amazing!!! so helpful and the two beautiful girls at the front counter Aaren and brittney are the absolute best...this would be my first choice of hotels if im in the area again...Thanks for making my trip the very best it could be...you guys rock!

Room Tip: all the rooms are amazing...cant go wrong but the grand sweet is pretty sweet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Shane K,

Thank you so much for your comment, i realize that you may have many options of hotels where you could stay at but chose to stay with us. additionally we hope that the staff along with Brittany and Aaren were able to provide the kind of service people have come to expect from the Larkspur brand. being away from home is tough enough and the fact that you stayed with us for 7 weeks shows how special you feel about our hotel.

With hopes that should you ever travel to the campbell area in the near future you would choose to stay with us.

Thank you once again i shall make sure your comments make it to the staff in recognition of Brittany and Aaren for their hard work.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Made a reservation online for an accessible 1 bedroom (1 bedroom with king size bed and a pullout sofa sleeper in a separate room.) Clerk took my I.D. and credit card, then returned my I.D. but not credit card as she was entering info in computer. We were told they only had 1 king size accessible room but no separate sofa sleeper. i showed the clerk my reservation and she said their room inventory was wrong when I booked online. She offered to show me the room and it was terrible. Dingy, depressing, far from front entrance for my family member who uses a walker. Clerk said she could check to see if a regular room was available and said she would be right back. After about 5 minutes I was done waiting and returned to front desk to find her waiting on someone else. When I appeared she told the current customer she had been helping me first and moved back o me. I asked to speak to a manager so she called him. Turns out he was at home and not on site which amazed me that the hotel would leave such a young and inexperienced girl to handle the front desk alone. I told her I would contact the Courtyard by Marriott down the street instead. She kindly offered to call them for me. Fortunately they had a room. When i asked for my credit card back she looked confused and was searching around for it when the guy she had been waiting on produced it from his wallet and handed it back to me without a word!!! After he walked away i asked the clerk how he came to have my credit card and she said she must have given it to him by mistake. I now have to go through the hassle of canceling that card because i have no idea if the guy was entering the info on his phone since he was typing on his phone before he handed me my card. Also the parking lot is very poorly lit at night and accessible reserved spaces start 6 spaces from front entrance. Regular parking is around front entrance. The Marriott was well worth the $10 difference and they even greeted us at the entrance with a wheelchair!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank linda f
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I've been to more then one property here at the Larkspur Landing and I can confidently say that I've come to love the one in Campbell, CA the BEST. I've worked for different employers that are apart of the service industry and the most important thing, in my own personal experience, is to represent the company to your fullest potential by providing the best service. The staff here at the Campbell Larkspur Landing Hotel do just that and MORE. The service industry itself is not an easy job at times since your dealing with so many different personalities. Having to wear a different hat, so to speak, when dealing with different types of people can be taxing and wear you down, but it's apart of the job, and is required when working at such jobs like a hotel. The staff is AMAZING, and that's an understatement in itself simply because they have been the most kindest, genuine, and professional people that I've come across in a long time. This chain of hotels, in my opinion, lead by example and I think that a lot of other hotel chains can learn a thing or two about how they run things here, the way things SHOULD be ran. Because of how great the staff is, there rooms are WELL kept and if ever a problem arises, they step to the plate immediately and fix the problem with a smile, and that's because they want to make sure that every single individual that stays here is comfortable and happy. This will be my fourth weekend in a row staying here, and that should tell you enough. Aside of how well they treat people here, the rooms itself are so comfortable and inviting that several times i've actually forgotten for a bit of time that i'm staying in a hotel. This is the first hotel I've stayed in that feels like my own apartment/condo and that's pretty amazing to be able to make a hotel feel like home. So for those of you that have doubts about staying at any Larkspur Landing property, especially the Campbell CA location, let me just shine some light on your doubt and/or hesitations....The Larkspur Landing is a GREAT hotel to stay in. You get what you pay for in life right? Well this hotel is worth every cent paid because your stay here will be consistent and thorough. Most are also pet friendly and not too many hotels I've been to welcome pets as they do people. Good job Larkspur, you have won me over LOL

Room Tip: If your the type of person or family that like quiet and/or the least amount of neighbors, get the t...

Dear Tayvin M,

Wow! What else can I say; we are humbled by your kind words! The loyalty of our guest is what re-energizes us to continue doing what we do best and your comment is testament to how our efforts are seen by our valued guests.
As far as our housekeeping staff; many of them have been with the property for more than 10 years and they take pride in what they do. Our aim is to provide a comfortable, functional and clean environment where our valued guest will be revitalized and get a restful night and a productive rested day.
We hope to have the opportunity to offer you a great stay in any future stay you will have at our hotel.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Friendly staff at check-in. Even remembered my name from the last time I stayed there.
Easy parking. Fresh coffee and great breakfast to start the day! The management does their homework to make the hotel a destination location to take in the local activities surrounding the area. Try the Farmers Market on Campbell Ave on Sundays. Just great!

Room Tip: No restaurant but great self serve breakfast! Kitchenette in the room is very handy! All rooms are g...
1  Thank Nana4442014

Dear Nana4442014,

Thank you so much for your comment; we really appreciate it when our guest see the value in staying at the Larkspur Landing Hotels and when they take advantage of all the amenities we provide complimentary.

As a testament of our service we especially take appreciattion to the things our loyal guests have to say about the hotel and staff. it is our pleasure to make you feel comfortable and welcomed as part of the Larkspur culture.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future and if you need any assistance with your future reservations please let me know how I can be of service.

With warmest regards,