Great value, convenient, and clean. If you are looking for a simple place to stay in the San Jose area, look no further. Bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom are spotlessly clean. The kitchen and bathroom were recently renovated. I especially liked the new wooden floors and the marble counters. A big plus is the free parking and free internet access. Complimentry Starbucks coffee & breakfast was a great start each day (cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, etc.); Starbucks coffee & tea is also available free throughout the day; and also freshly baked cookies in the evening. Staff is pleasant. They also have coin laundry onsite which is convenient for extended stay visitors. I also noticed a small spa and fitness center onsite.
Campbell is a suburb right next to San Jose. The hotel is also next to Pruneyard shopping center (Trader Joes is there). Also two blocks away from downtown Campbell - small boutiques and restaurants. On Sundays they have a farmers market. Easy access to all the major freeways.
Perks for dog owners
The main reason I opted for this establishment is because I needed to bring my dog. The hotel is right next to Campbell Park which has a hiking trail and green grass for my pooch to romp around. Given I had my dog, this was a great decision vs. staying in a high rise. The staff and hotel is pet friendly. They even have a dog-level water fountain right outside.
Would I of considered staying here if it wasn't for my dog & the desire to be next to a park? Probably not. However, after having an enjoyable stay here, I would definitely come back and recommend it to others. This is a perfect establishment if you are looking for convenience at great value. From a value perspective - this establishment is getting 5 stars!
Tip: Request park view when making your booking. Otherwise, you're stuck facing the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell