We were very satisfied with our two night stay. The hotel is located in an excellent area, not only close to several big companies but also to a nice old-fashioned shopping complex (walking distance) and a large recreational area: Right behind the hotel you will find two bike trails along a creek. We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was large and well furnished including a complete kitchen. The bed was comfortable, everything very clean and in perfect working condition. No complaints of any kind. Not even the busy freeway right in front of our windows disturbed us: With three layers of window panes it was very quiet. Receptionists and housekeepers were friendly, polite, and helpful. A few months back we stayed at a different TownPlace Suites only about ten miles from this one. It was good but not on the same level as this hotel in Campbell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell