We chose this property as it was dog friendly and close to where we were going to a retirement party. We knew the area and it turned out to be even better than we planned. There is a large set of trails (bicycle, jogging, walking, dog friendly) that start right behind the hotel. While you are right next to the freeway, you immediately feel like you are out in the country on these trails. Lots of friendly people, lots of different places to go. There is a dog park nearby, a bit of a walk, but a nice one. The rooms were quiet and the breakfast served was more than sufficient. We had a great time and would return. We liked that they do a lot of recycling in the dining area, cute signs to indicate which of the breakfast items go where in the recycling scheme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell