The staff here are very friendly and were super accommodating. I had called in the morning to see if we could check in early, and they called me an hour later to let me know that the room was ready for us. With a small kitchen and two bedrooms it was the ideal place for my family to stay while we had work done on our house. All the staff were super sweet to my 3 year old. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The breakfast is basic with cereal, toast, bagels, fruit , juice, yogurt, and tea and coffee. And there's ample space to sit down and eat. The location was perfect for us since it's right next to the park and a short walk to downtown. And it has free wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell