“way over priced for what you get”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
“way over priced for what you get”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

staff said the pool was warm, it was cold. Buffet breakfast not part of price. Way over priced. The beds are hard as a rock. If you want to buffet breakfast you have to pay extra,which would leave you paying $200.00 dollars or more. The location is great for going out to eat or if you need something. I recommend staying at a Hilton not Doubletree by Hilton. Very disappointing. We will not be giving Doubletree our business.

1 Thank 491katien
Maricela L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear 491katien,

We value your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good night sleep. Our beds have been recently upgraded to our signature Hilton brand. We will certainly look on ways how we can improve your experience in the future. I would also like to mention that our pool is heated and this might not have been set with the correct temperature at the time and for that please accept my apologies. Should you plan to stay with us in the future, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to make your future accomodations. My direct line is 408-559-4300- Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Poway, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Hilton Doubletree Pruneyard has an excellent location with easy access to major thoroughfares in Silicon Valley, and within walking distance of shops and dining. I only wish they had an economical breakfast offering, but the plaza next store offers several options.

2 Thank Robert D
Dear Robert D,

We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next visit in Campbell! Thank you!
Bozeman, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is the best place we've ever stayed. The front desk help was exceptional, helpful, and friendly at all hours. The continental breakfast was extensive and the wait staff was friendly. Our room was clean and well maintained. We would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to visit again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Trina F,

we would like to thank you for trying our of hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!Thank you!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have stayed at 3 Hilton hotels within the last week, and the extra touches at the Doubletree in Campbell made me feel welcome. When I opened the door to my room, there was music playing, delicious chocolate on my bed and a welcome basket with apples and Perrier. I am a Honors Gold member, but usually don't get this special treatment. I also enjoyed the jetted tub, high ceilings and mountain view. The location is great as well, with numerous restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: I had room 300 which overlooked the pool and had a high ceiling and jetted tub.
2 Thank CarrieMG
Dear CarrieMG,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you real soon!! Thank you!
University Place, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Older property with signs of deferred maintenance. The actual rooms are nice but it was extremely noisy. I could hear everything going on in the hall and adjacent rooms. I had the WORST expereince with TripAdvisor!

1 Thank Mitch S
San Rafael, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

In addition to lovely rooms and accommodations, the staff was excellent. With both my wifi account getting messed up and me losing my free breakfast certificate the staff had it resolved in seconds, with ease and a smile. It was so nice to stay in a place where problems simply aren't problems. :-) Lovely!

Alameda, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very satisfied with the room, the facilities, and the staff. The concierge was very friendly, the room was spotless with an appealing decor, and the location couldn't have been more convenient. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbell
Larkspur Landing Campbell
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell
Dolce Hayes Mansion
Dolce Hayes Mansion
#3 of 75 in San Jose

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza

Property: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
Address: 1995 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA 95008-2201 (Formerly PruneYard Plaza Hotel)
Region: United States > California > Campbell
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pruneyard Plaza Campbell