Residence Inn San Jose Campbell
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Motel 6
Larkspur Landing Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$262
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
US$246
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
US$144
Campbell Inn(Campbell)
US$189
Travelocity
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)
US$156
Courtyard San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
US$257
Courtyard
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Studios Inn(San Jose)
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskmarriott brandliving areafire pitlaundryunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Great hotel and great amenities especially when traveling with kids. The suite witht he loft was very spacious abd plenty of room for the kids to move around. Is a pet friendly hotel and thats a plus. Stay away from Highway 17 south during rush hour becasue that 25 mile drive to Santa Cruz will end up 1+ hour and is bumper to bumper.

The suite has a full kitchen with all of the cooking accesories and above average facilities. Staff is super friendly!!

Room Tip: Go for the suite with the loft
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
RI_SanJoseCampbell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Penthouse Loft Style Suite. On behalf of our entire staff we thank you for your great four star review. Should you return to the Campbell area or to Santa Cruz we would love to host you.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Large room with full kitchen and excellent facilities. The staff were friendly and were really helpful for someone who had never been in the area before.

Breakfast was included in the price as was dinner on some nights of the week. There is also a period of time where beer is served free of charge. It was great to come in after a days work and relax with a beer or two.

There is free WiFi throughout the location and a very reasonable laundry which was very handy for me as I did not pack nearly enough clothes for my trip. There is also a small gym and a pool.

My only complaint is that there does not appear to be much in the area and having a car is a must.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cormicz

We thanky ou for your five star review! On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for your positve feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Should you return to the Campbell Area, we would enjoy hosting you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Although the space was adequate in our room, the old, dated furnishings and finishes were depressing.
There were slightly dirty areas everywhere we looked--bathing small children in the dingy bathtub was unpleasant. The curved shower curtain rod had obviously been installed in some attempt to update, but left no space at all between tub and toilet.
After one night there , we found another property in the area that was lovely, well-maintained, and a better value.

• Stayed: July 2013
RI_SanJoseCampbell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

On behalf of our staff I greatly apologize for your experience at our hotel. With our property being an older property we have to dilgiently maintain the hotel, and I am sorry that we fell short of this for you. I have worked with our Engineering team to ensure that the bath tubs are up kept, and our bath tubs are slated for a resurfacing. Thank you for your feedback. Again, I greatly apologize for your experience and hope that when you return to the Campbell Area you will give us another shot!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

It was a little difficult to find only because we didnt see it at the freeway entrance, but after making a right turn and another there it was. Big and beautiful! I cant say enough about the accommodations at this Hotel. The room was absolutely comfortable, the beds were amazing and the bedding was fluffy and clean!
We had a room with a tub and shower. Both were clean and very spacious. The staff greeted us like we were family and had answers to all of our questoins. If you are staying in the Campbell or San Jose area, I highly reccommend this hotel. The room also had a fridge and microwave. Location is just a block from a major shopping center (Pruneyard).
I will be staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for your five star positive review! We are delighted that you enjoyed our "fluffy bedding," great way to explain the furnishings. When you return to the Campbell Area we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I had to go to Campbell three weekends for business recently, and I stayed at this hotel all three times. It was a very pleasant surprise how nice the hotel was. The reception area has a modern vibe with great decor, the rooms are great, and the gym is fantastic. You are very close to the dining and shopping in downtown Campbell, and you are very freeway-close (100 yards to an on-ramp). I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for sharing your positive experience at the Reisidence Inn Campbell on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your kind words. Our team is committed to providing a warm welcoming atmosphere and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to being of service to you on your next trip to the Campbell area.