“Treasured Experience”

Lisa's Tea Treasures
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Campbell
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Description: We serve a traditional Afternoon Tea. We offer a variety of tea plates that include finger sandwiches, freshly baked scone served with Devonshire cream and jam, a hot savory item, your choice of tea and a selection from our dessert tray. We also offer a monthly specialty tea. You may also choose from our other tea plates which include a meal sized salad or a tea sandwich sampler and tea but not dessert. If you want just a snack we offer the Queen Victoria's Cream Tea which includes your choice of tea and either two scones or a choice from the dessert tray.
Sunnyvale, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Treasured Experience”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have been here twice and absolutely love it! Both times I had the My Lady's Respite with Earl Gray and I have tried both the tiramisu and lemon cheesecake for dessert. Both were good, but I prefer the lemon cheesecake. The tiramisu was a bit sweet, but props for using Hershey's chocolate on top!

I looked at both the Campbell and Santana Row locations for my Bachelorette Party and went with the Campbell location. It seems from the reviews that the difference between the two is that you are rushed more at Santana Row and that location also does not allow you to select your own tea or dessert. Both of these are pre-selected with your menu selection. As I have not been to the Santana Row location, I cannot confirm this. But I can definitely say that at Campbell you can choose both AND you get a full 2 hours for each tea. We had enough time for a full tea for 5 and gift opening before time ran out. No one rushed us, so I assume that if we had dallied longer than 2 hours, it would have been all right. Please DO budget at least 90 minutes to finish the tea! 2 hours if possible.

Some people complain about the prices vs, the portions, but they will refill your whole tea pot at no extra charge and if you eat your food slowly (as is proper Victorian etiquette), you do feel like you had a full meal. In my lifetime, I have packed away a 35 oz steak in 1 sitting, but at this meal I could not even finish the last of my cheesecake. I think the portions are more than sufficient. And I agree with other posters that you are paying for the atmosphere and ambiance too.

The staff is extremely friendly and the food terrific. I wish I could go here more often!

• Visited May 2012

Sunnyvale, California
“Cute place for a ladies tea party or just an afternoon tea with a friend.”
Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

I love this place. It's a cute shop that I would definitely recommend. I took my mother in law once and my grandmother another time. Both times were great experiences. I also love looking around the shop. I planned a tea party at home for about 10 young girls and was able to find some lovely treasures here for the girls to try and take home. They have everything you need to host a proper tea from cups, dainty spoons, serving utensils, fun table decorations, tea cozies, special sugared lavender flowers etc.

Georgia
“Wonderful tea and treasures”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I don't know which one I enjoyed the best...the tea or the variety of gifts. Bought a silver teaspoon for my new grandbaby. Great variety of gifts.

Visited August 2012
California
“Afternoon Delight”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Always enjoy time to relax with friend over a good cup of tea. The environment here and in Menlo Park give you just that. Food is tasty and dessert a treat. Take a friend and while away an afternoon. Good celebration spot.

• Visited August 2012
Nevada City, California
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This is a special place if tea & small dishes are appealing. The service is consistent - a very nice place to visit for lunch.

Visited January 2012