The views were awesome and the food was one of the best I had in Bhutan. While you are there try their spa. It was awesome. One and half hour of pleasure. Overall five star. I wish I had stayed more than a night. This place is definitely worth the money you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located thirty minutes from Paro International Airport, Naksel Boutique Hotel & SPA is a luxury retreat where the comforts of man and the presence of nature combine for a peaceful escape in the hills of Bhutan. Nestled on the edge of the national forest and the quiet Ngoba Village, Naksel derives its name from the Dzongka translation of 'Forest,' which is only fitting for this Himalayan sanctuary. The main lodge and surrounding cottages of Naksel rest on six acres of apple orchard, nearly 2700 meters above sea level. Each room, cottage and suite boasts unparalleled views of Mount Jumolhari, Taktsang Monastery, Sangachoekhor Monastery, and the Paro valley below. Elaborate hand-carved pillars and beautiful stonework exemplify the essence of Bhutan while tapered mud-brick walls provide insulation and restful silence. Leading Bhutan in energy efficiency, Naksel features LED lighting, highly efficient water heaters, and Swedish under floor heating systems preheated by solar panels. Main construction materials for Naksel are indigenous and locally purchased. Traditional windows, mud-bricks, framework and even furniture were locally crafted here in Ngoba Village, connecting Naksel to the surrounding forest. We offer the following room-categories: 1. Superior-room with two-single-size-beds (7 rooms) 2. Deluxe-rooms with 2 standard-size-beds with balcony (24 rooms) 3. Junior-Suites with 2 queen-size-beds. (5 rooms) 4. Executive-roof-top-suites with one king-size-bed (2 rooms) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and BhutanBookings so you can book your Naksel Boutique Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nak-Sel Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Nak-Sel Boutique Hotel Paro