“Fantastic ski in/ski out”

Hilton Niseko Village
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic ski in/ski out”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great hotel located just outside the village. Stayed here for 8 days and just loved it. The rooms are a little dated but the location and service were outstanding. Ski Valet was fantastic and to be on the snow was great. The onsen was amazing and a fantastic was to end a day of skiing and the hotel restaurants were all fantastic! Fireworks on Valentines Day were a lovely addition to our stay. The hotel shuttle was fantastic as we ate ever second night in the Village. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NelsieR05
Hotel R, Tomoyuki Yamanobe - General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your last ski holiday and taking the time to share your experience through Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the ski in / ski out access and ski valet makes a day's ski even more enjoyable and I appreciate your kind words about our outdoor Onsen.
I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again during the season and experience some of the world’s best powder snow.
We look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village in upcoming winter.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore
Reviewed 7 August 2014

First the positives: clean and spacious room, great mountain views, friendly and helpful concierge, efficient check-in, away-from-it-all feeling, onsen with great views, lots of parking. We asked the conceirge to reserve a table at a popular local restaurant and they went the extra mile for us. However the hotel missed several opportunities to make our experience a truly fabulous one. A week earlier, we sent an email asking about transport options from Chitose airport but we never got a reply. We stayed at the hotel for a couple of days but got the feeling there's not a lot happening in summer besides the onsen and golf. We went for a short walk around the hotel but found that the surroundings were not well maintained or signposted. Perhaps the hotel is more geared up for winter and perhaps the package tourists already have their own programs, but more summer activities for independent travellers should be offered by the hotel (not just PURE up the road). In the end, we decided that the hotel offered us little in terms of recreation and we went on a wonderful full-day drive to Shakotan instead. Overall, Niseko markets itself as a year-round destination but it is rather dull in summer compared to neighbouring destinations like Lake Toya and Noboribetsu. We would definitely want to come back in winter and this hotel will be a more suitable choice then.

1 Thank Proxymojo
Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your recent visit to Niseko and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy the Onsen and our spacious room.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Me and my family stayed at this Hilton for a night.
We brought our dogs with us to stay with us since it is a pet friendly hotel.
If you have a pet and would like to bring the with you, this hotel is just perfect for you.
just don't forget to tell them ahead of the time as they will require some paper works for dogs in advance.
Ok so Checking in, Everything went well and smooth. Front desk girls were really nice and professional.
We had one standard room which is for Dogs, and another room which is deluxe .
i been to both room and really did not see any major difference and actually my standard room had much better view.
our deluxe room faced some tents and play ground which was really not a pleasant view and no view of mount Yotei, which was really disappointing since that was one of the major reasons we choose to stay here.
I am HH Gold member and i always get nice upgrades every time i stay at hilton so this one really kind of disappointed me.
Room for Dogs, stains on couch , carpet smelled like pee etc but i guess that something you have to face it when staying at pet friendly hotel.
breakfast is complimentary if you are Gold or above.
So what was most disappointing during my stay was that you have to pay for EVERYTHING!
Like basic things you can usually use for free if you are a hotel guest, you have to pay at this hotel.
For example, tennis court, 2000yen per court plus 500 yen for each racquet. so basically if two people want to play tennis, 3000 yen ( about $30) for ran down court which is not maintained at all...
I just found that really pathetic. if it is not well maintained court which you have to drive from the hotel to use, and NOONE i mean NOONE was at the court (they had about 10 courts which were usable. and probably other 20 which is unusable condition.) i think it should be complimentary to the hotel guests....
and if you bring a dog slog with you, you have to pay 3500 yen which is about $35 which is ok.
but then if you want to walk your dog in a dog park, you must pay 500yen per dog !LOL Really...?
and that dog park is also not well maintained... really really should be free for hotel guests who paid for their dogs to stay.
Onsen ( a public bath) is nice , if you are not scared of bugs... bugs are all over the place but also in the hot bath water...
and the way to go out to use the outside hot tub....like EVERYWHERE....
My sister was too scared to go outside and she was not comfortable being in that hot spring so she left very quickly.
Lobby is nice with lobby bar with sake bottles all around.
they have pretty nice selection of japanese food to choose from yet they are expensive.
They have shuttle bus which takes you around niseko village if you don't have a car.
I felt like service was bit slow at this place especially when i requested my complimentary water bottles which usually supposed to be in the room when i checked in ( i guess since we got that upgrade, they weren't ready for it? and it is totally ok ) but when i called, took them 45 mins overall to get it for me after few times of calling back and force discussing about " VIP amenities " they give away which was sent to my other room and i never saw it so i asked the front desk. Front desk guy told me he will see what he can do since i never got one ( which was just some little cake and chocolates so really not big deal but my sister was curious so just wanted to show her ) i never got any response so i thought everything was coming (water and sweets) now, girl brings water after we called back to the front desk and ask about it when we didn't hear back from them. Then she tells us sweets are coming. oh kay. 10 mins after her visit to our room, front desk call us back telling us it was sent to my other room and we would only get one even though we reserved two rooms... ok Thats kind of weird hotel cared that much about little sweets that they did not want to give our room one but not only that, why did he have to take so much time to just tell us NO after his coworker has mentioned us it was coming ? just too much drama over nothing i think it was unnecessary. I feel like they could have just give us one ( i am sure it was not such big deal!!) or just tell us that it was only for one of the room and they could not give us any for the other room right away when we asked.
I have been to MANY Hiltons in Japan or everywhere else in the world but this hilton in particular did not impress me. it just felt like it was just another hotel it could be owned by anyone.

Overall, location is great if you are here for skiing or doing activities in summer.
You do need a car to get around .
Hotel room, very average. recommend to book a room with Mt Yotei view.
some stuff are really nice and helpful.
there is a small store L level if you need to purchase something small.

夏のニセコに家族で遊びにいったときに1泊したときのレビューです。
スタッフはフレンドリーで、丁寧な人が多いです。
場所は、車があった方が便利ですが、もし無い方はホテルから無料シャトルがメジャーな場所に出ています。
何をするにもお金がかかるところが欠点で、テニスコート(整備不足のハードコート)の利用にまで宿泊者からもお金をとります。テニスコートは1面2000円ラケットは一つあたり500円のレンタル料でした。全く整備不足のコートをこの料金で貸し出すのはどうかと思いました。
犬を連れて旅行したい人には最適なホテルですが、一泊3500円かかり、また、ホテルにドッグランがあるのですが、かなり不整備な割にホテルゲストで犬代を払っていても別に利用代が一匹あたり500円かかるというのもどうかと思いました。
私たちは普通の部屋を一部屋、ワンランクアップしたデラックスの部屋を一部屋の合計二部屋の部屋に泊まりましたが、デラックスの部屋と普通の部屋との差があまりにもなさすぎてかなりがっかりしました。むしろ、普通の部屋の方が羊蹄山が見えてよかったです。デラックスの部屋からは全く景色が悪く、下の変なビニールと建物しか見えませんでした。羊蹄山が見えるということでこのホテルを選んだのでかなりがっかりでした。ぜひ羊蹄山が見える部屋をお勧めします。
このホテルはエキストラなリクエストに対しての対応がすごく悪くてがっかりしました。
水を部屋に持ってきてもらうのにも45分ほどかかり、ヒルトンオーナー ゴールド会員用VIPアメニティーも、一部屋に一個ではなく2部屋中一部屋にしか運ばれていませんでした。(階も全く違う部屋なのに)聞いてみると持ってくる、持ってこないの繰り返しで、結局はもらえませんでした。また、3時までのレートチェックアウトしたのですが、1時頃部屋に戻ると、鍵が使用できない状態になっていて困りました。
世界何カ国ものヒルトンに泊まったことがありますが、ここの対応はあまりよくない方だと感じました。

Room Tip: choose the mountain view room 羊蹄山の見える部屋を。
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Rurina
Hotel R, Tomoyuki Yamanobe - General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you for your valued feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Niseko Village.
I am sorry to read that we didn’t meet your expectations at some areas and for additional request issues. I already shared your valued feedback to our operation team and company of tennis facility operation. Honestly the tennis court and dog run area are operating by out source company, so I strongly suggest to them for maintenance it. For HH members benefits, we amended standard and asked staff to take more flexible action on that. Feedback from our guests enables us to continuously improve our operation and guest services. Once again your valuable feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Niseko Village on your next visit.
Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is located far away from Sapporo. It's around 1 hour by car.

The room has the big windows. I can see the mountain view from the room.
The bath and toilet are in the same room, but the hand wash bath and mirror is installed outset the bathroom.

Wifi is available in the public area with free of charge and also provide in the guest room with 1500 JPY per day.

There are onsens in the hotel including indoor and outdoor onsen.

Breakfast is variety and very tasty.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel R, Tomoyuki Yamanobe - General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy the Onsen and I appreciate your comments about our breakfast buffets.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village in the near future to experience true Hilton Hospitality.
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great place for the summer, great hotel for the family at great cost performance. Service of the staff made us really comfortable. This hotel is not too classy but really down to earth style and makes us be in the mood of relaxing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I shall certainly pass on your comments to our Team Members, so they know the services provided were appreciated.
It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Niseko Village in the future.
Nagoya
Reviewed 17 July 2014

As is life, I became far to busy with work to plan what to do before I came to the hotel.

Fortunately, that was not a problem at all, as the staff were incredibly knowledgeable about everything to do with this part of Hokkaido. They gave us destination choices and after only 1 hour they had brought us a rental car with navigation and we were on our way to adventure!

Highly recommend having them get you a little car.
We went to Shinsennuma, and shakotan misaki among many other places.
Had fresh sushi and salmon roe at a few suggested places.
Heavenly.

Thanks for the wonderful conceirge support and for helping a lost guest out in a time of need.

Outdoor onsen also a plus.
Deluxe room great.

1 Thank NietzscheWorld
Hotel R, Tomoyuki Yamanobe - General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your recent holiday in Hokkaido.
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Must try. Very warm feeling. Staffs are helpful. Location is good. It provides transfer services too. So, when my husband was having golf, I and my girl can go to Prativo and other places for food and photo. I also like the Pure Adventure, we spent half day there. Good for children. My family love the hot spring in Hilton too. Must try!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hotel R, Tomoyuki Yamanobe - General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
I am pleased to hear that you & all the families enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind words about our outdoor Onsen.
I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again during the season and experience some of the world's best powder snow.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niseko-cho
Chalet Ivy
#1 of 19 in Kutchan-cho
Hotel Kanro no Mori
Hotel Kanro no Mori
#6 of 11 in Niseko-cho

Been to Hilton Niseko Village? Share your experiences!