1,689 results
All reviews ski valet hilton niseko niseko village mt yotei outdoor onsen ski school sushi restaurant ski resort melt restaurant deluxe room skis and boots chinese new year the bus japanese hotels valet service chair lift front desk manager
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Stayed there mid March through a Japanese airline tour booking (much cheaper than if you book directly). Although the snow - if not, what are you there for in winter ?- was a bit hard, we still enjoyed it very much, one reason being this hotel with its direct connection by a gondola to the mountain slopes! Great food (although a bit pricey) ! Great onsen (Japanese public bath, not for the shy ones) even one outside (rotenburo) with a nice view on a pond! Great sleep! And if you are lucky, Great ski! Would love to go back.

Room Tip: View on mount Yotei
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Hotel R, Hilton Niseko Village at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your recent visit to Niseko and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and the convenience of our Ski Valet facility and I appreciate your kind words about our outdoor Onsen.
I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again during the season and experience some of the world’s best powder snow.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I am literally crazy about Hilton Niseko. Their service is simply world class. We were treated like royals. Helpful & friendly staff who will address your needs before you say them out loud! In addition, their buffet spread for dinner & breakfast was simply irresistible. If you arrive at the beginning of meal times, you will have to wait in line. There wasn't any more queue past 15 mins. Plus the chefs are always replenishing the food. Lastly, I love their mineral-rich outdoor onsen which overlooked Mt Yotei. Such an amazing view!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 953jacquelinec

Your kind words regarding the onsen and service are welcomed and I shall certainly pass on your comments to our team members so that they know the services provided were appreciated.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village in the near future to experience true Hilton Hospitality.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

We're not big fans of snow, but our stay here turned out to be relaxing and great. This hotel has a nice onsen overlooking beautiful snow scenery. It is one of the thing we look forward each day. The hotel was a bit pricey and room was quite small, breakfast was extra and dinner was also quite expensive. We still love the place and if you're a ski lover, this hotel is located right in front of the ski lift

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your last visit to Niseko and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy the Onsen and I appreciate your comments about our location.
I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again next season and experience some of the world’s best powder snow.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

As it's not winter season, there isn't much activities during this period of the year. There is an outdoor & an indoor onsen. However the size of the oven want really that good. However you can get a view nice view of the mountains. There are some restaurants and pubs at Niseko Village but it's only open till 9pm

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel we are glad to hear you enjoyed you stay with us - we hope to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hilton in Niseko Village, Japan for a week of skiing with my partner and a group of friends. We got a fantastic package deal through an Australian travel agency which included accomadation, lift passes, ski gear and transfers from the airport (which is quite a distance from the mountains) all for under $1000 per person!
The hotel itself is in a fantastic location right at the foot of the middle of the mountain with chair lift access right at the door and if you've ever done a ski trip you'll know how preferable that is.
The hotel also had the most incredible onsen (communal hot bath) privately set outside on a small lake with gorgeous views of the snow capped mountains and pines, it was probably one of the most relaxing experiences of my life being in that onsen Breakfast was included in the accomadation package and was a wonderful selection of various foods served in the common restaurant with amazing views of the ski fields.
Apart from those 3 highlights the rest of the hotel, while generally clean, was underwhelming. It's a very dated building with dated decor and the rooms looked like a left over from the late 70's - early 80's. Wallpaper peeling, stained lampshades, chipped furniture - nothing monumental but lots of little things you begin to notice and find strange.
There was also a horrendous surcharge of 20-25% on everything ordered and consumed within the hotel which they did not tell us about until we checked out and all got our bills! Fortunately most of my friends and I preferred to eat in the nearby villages which are only a short walk or free bus ride away with much variety, local fare and reasonable prices.
But what we did consume within the hotel we absolutely paid MORE than top dollar for. When you're paying almost $50 AUD for a double shot of Baileys - BAILEYS!!! - at the bar and $35 AUD for a 'salad' (lettuce with a few carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes in it) it does leave a bad taste in your mouth.
I understand this is how the hotel recoups some profit after the very cheap ski package deals they agree to offer however I'm not sure how well it's working for them considering they clearly don't have the funds to upgrade the hotel itself.
Overall it was a comfortable place in a great location however it desperately needs a face lift and its in-house service charges are beyond a joke! My advice, get a good deal of a packages, stay for the location and don't spend another cent there with them.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anyetta N
Hotel R, Hilton Niseko Village at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear valued guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with the Hilton Niseko Village and sharing your valuable feedback on tripadvisor. As you have probably experienced, the Hilton Hotel has one of the best access to the ski fields due to or ski-in ski-out system. I am glade that you have taken full advantage of our unique location. However, in reply to the food quality and pricing values, please accept my apologies on not being able to meet your expectations. We do our best in promoting fresh and local produces from Hokkaido at a variety of restaurants from western buffet/a la cart to serving in-season seafood’s at our Sushi/Teppanyaki. Please be assured that your feedback has been passed on to the Kitchens and Restaurant heads for immediate improvement. I do hope that you will revisit us at the Hilton Niseko Village and give us another chance. Looking forward to your return. Thank you