Review of Ikigai

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pomme2222
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice house but water stop running a few times a day”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My 6th visit at Niseko during New Year. I used to stay in a condo and a house. This place is nice and new, a bit off the town centre but it’s a short drive away.

The car provided is a 9 seater car, a little hard to handle compare to smaller van especially in a snowy weather. We have a problem getting the car into the garage sometimes.

The house is big compare to other 3 bedroom house, the bedroom are small/same size as smaller house but the living area is big. There’s no dry room, the ski rack are at the entrance. The laundry room aren’t warm and dry. I had to open the door to get heat from outside laundry room.

We had a nice stay except the water problem. The water stop “mid shower” 3 times for me, and to others as well. Contacted the company and they said it’s water pressure problem and the water company would fix it. It took 2-3 days, they informed me that it’s fixed. But the problem persist. It’s very bad when the water stopped when you take a shower, and it’s very cold too. It usually take 3-5 mins until the water is back. I am not sure what’s the problem, we did inform the company again but didn’t hear back from them. We stayed for 10 nights and this happened everyday, a few times a day, we stayed home at night time only.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing