I originally wanted to stay in Hirafu upper village but never could find a room to my liking and budget. I ended up selecting the Grenleaf for slope side location (and I could use some Hotels.com nights) and was extremely happy. The room was as pictured on the website, the staff helpful and friendly, the breakfast buffet was amazing and accommodated many different cultures and tastes. There were people from many countries staying here, a nice mix of old and young, families and couples. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The room, while not enormous, did not feel cramped, and it was nice to have a couch to relax on. I enjoyed the Onsen sitting outside while the snow continued to come down. I don't believe it stopped snowing while I was there. I used the free shuttle into the Hirafu upper village and from what I saw there I was even happier that I selected to stay at the Greenleaf. I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Rakuten, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko