I have recently returned from a week at Green Leaf. We couldn't find anywhere in Hirafu to suit our budget that was close to the slopes so decided to opt for ski in and out at Green Leaf. We loved it. The hotel was very comfortable and every morning and night we were so gratefully of being able to ski to/from the door. The only problem would occur if the Hilton gondola was not operating due to wind but this didn't happen during our stay. Each night we caught the bus into Hirafu for dinner which was simple enough. We particularly loved the outdoor onsen - it was very special sitting in steaming hot water with snow falling on your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Rakuten, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko