The Green Leaf Niseko Village
Sakae(Kutchan-cho)
Yama Shizen(Kutchan-cho)
Ki Niseko(Kutchan-cho)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutdoor onsenniseko villagethe busdinner buffetski rentalcorner suitesnow fallingski areacrab shackytl grouplocker roomfree shuttlefrom australiahotel lobbyat peak timesexcellent skioff piste
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Although we did not stay at the hotel, we absolutely loved the convienience of coming off the mountain during the day for a relaxing Onsen. It is uncrowned and well provisioned . Staff were welcoming and the bar facilities were lovely, to enjoy a quiet beer or delicious tea. I would recommend this hotel for its location and comfort.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have recently returned from a week at Green Leaf. We couldn't find anywhere in Hirafu to suit our budget that was close to the slopes so decided to opt for ski in and out at Green Leaf. We loved it. The hotel was very comfortable and every morning and night we were so gratefully of being able to ski to/from the door. The only problem would occur if the Hilton gondola was not operating due to wind but this didn't happen during our stay. Each night we caught the bus into Hirafu for dinner which was simple enough. We particularly loved the outdoor onsen - it was very special sitting in steaming hot water with snow falling on your head.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bellamilie
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I originally wanted to stay in Hirafu upper village but never could find a room to my liking and budget. I ended up selecting the Grenleaf for slope side location (and I could use some Hotels.com nights) and was extremely happy. The room was as pictured on the website, the staff helpful and friendly, the breakfast buffet was amazing and accommodated many different cultures and tastes. There were people from many countries staying here, a nice mix of old and young, families and couples. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The room, while not enormous, did not feel cramped, and it was nice to have a couch to relax on. I enjoyed the Onsen sitting outside while the snow continued to come down. I don't believe it stopped snowing while I was there. I used the free shuttle into the Hirafu upper village and from what I saw there I was even happier that I selected to stay at the Greenleaf. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank scotshap
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed at this location for 8 nights Jan 2014, I have to rate this Hotel in several Category. 1. Customer Service Ms. Aya & Raymond 10/10. 2. Rooms 5/10, 3. bathroom 2/10. 4. Ski in Ski out 10/10. 5. Restaurant 5/10 no choices just 1 for this hotel, have to wait for bus to nearby Hilton, or the Hirafu Village. not convenient for party goers or bar hoppers. very peaceful location good for rest and relaxation. 6. Onsen 10/10 one of the best feature of this hotel, its a must if you like onsen

Room Tip: Get higher floor to have views of the mountain.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed 10 nights at Niseko but unfortunately the Green Leaf overbooked on the first night and had to put us in the Hilton next door which turned out to be not as nice as the Green Leaf. We loved the comfortable room, friendly staff, Onsen, good location and board storage facilities at the Green Leaf. And to top it off you just walk out the door and your on the slopes. Breakfast buffet was good and the night buffet was excellent. The only improvement could be housekeeping which we found came sometimes mid morning and sometime late afternoon, consistency would be nice as it is always disappointing to walk into an unmade room. Easy to get to Grand Hirafu with shuttle buses.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple