“Nice Room, Interesting Property”

Capay Valley Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Capay
Capay Valley Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Capay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 March 2008

The other reviewer hits the mark pretty well. I got one of the cottages for $89, without breakfast, so I can't speak to the quality of the food. The room itself was good. Nice towels, Nice bed. The property is...interesting. Not the tidiest but not objectionable. There was an ostrich there when I went. And a chicken. And a rabbit. And a very friendly border collie. The area in general is beautiful, at least when I was there. Very near Cache Creek Casino, which I don't care about other than it means that dining is nearby. (It also means that the road past the property is pretty busy but I didn't have a problem with it.)

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank George B

Reviewed 27 January 2008

Overall pleasant stay at Capay Valley B&B. Easy drive to Cache Creek Casino. Room nice and clean, breakfast very good. Innkeeper absent for arrivals on a Friday night. Common areas cluttered, unkept. For $175 a night, a veteran b&b guest expects more.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank mizruby

Been to Capay Valley Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!