I have mixed feelings about this resort and I am really thankful for some of the advice here on tripadvisor before I embarked on my trip with my family.
Overall the resort is nice and pleasant but I wished it could have been better.
Here are my feedback:
1. Efficient and friendly staffs. (Some with limited command of English but they are willing to listen, so just show them what you want)
2. Friendly buffet breakfast for preschoolers (as in non-spicy friend rice and noodles)
3. Gorgeous view of the mountain.
4. Lunch is not too expensive and delicious.
5. Free shuttle service option to Krabi town or Ao Nang Beach.
Now comes the not so good part...
1. Tap water has a layer of grease somehow, so if you have to boil water for your hot tea/coffee, please request for the free bottled water from housekeeping. They usually respond very fast.
2. Not much to buy within the resort, I would have love to grab a beach mat and extra swimwear....
3. A lot of floating stuffs on the pool even though i can see them vacuuming the pool every morning. (they probably need a better cleaner?)
4. A lot of mosquitoes, be sure to spray your bed with some citronella before sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Maritime Park & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Park Hotel Pak Nam
- Maritime Park And Spa Resort
- Maritime Park Krabi
- Maritime Park & Spa Resort Krabi, Thailand